TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roll Call

Sherri  Leicht

We went shopping for a GT500 last week; didn't find what we wanted, and bought a new GT/CS. I hope y'all will let us be "in" anyway? Please?

We're getting the dog acclimatized to hours in the saddle, too. It's gonna be fun!

Tony sent me a list of participants and my 03 SVT Cobra is the oldest car on the list;my 09 500 is 60 days away at least and no way is my 69 500 going that far{4:30 gears no air its a beast!} my 03 will be at JBA in SanDiego for up grades so wifes 96 GTS will be our ride,hope our old ride will be accepted ,lol

we can't wait

Doc Scott

Sherri,

I've been waiting to formally respond to your thread. Bea and I will be coming!!! (thanks to TS and Mystery Member for the Contest) Driving the 40th all the way!!!

Stuart

So I take it that you have been notified that you won??? Wonder who else won? Wasn't there like four sets of tickets??? Oh well, if you've been notified and I haven't, I guess i didn't win...But Congratulations if you won!!! :tequila:

So I take it that you have been notified that you won??? Wonder who else won? Wasn't there like four sets of tickets??? Oh well, if you've been notified and I haven't, I guess i didn't win...But Congratulations if you won!!! :tequila:

MotorJock,

They only did the Photo Contest. The essay winners will be announced tomorrow. You still have a chance--do not lose the faith! Good Luck.

Stuart

Yippee!!! :yahoo: My wife and I will be there with the Hertz! I can't disclose the winning photo yet, but I will be there!!! Thanks to all that made this happen!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :banvictory::banvictory: :bandance: :bandance: :elefant: :elefant: :party::party: :party2:

Archived