TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Photos of Yellow Terlingua

sharon

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great looking car! Are you bringing her to Terlingua?

Yes she is going to Terlingua. That is the next time I will see her :cry: . But she has been promised to some media to drive at the event and review. But I am hoping to get some driving time in. :shift:

Sharon

Looks awesome Sharon--that anxious felling you are now experiencing is waht we on the old forum referred to a PSDS (Pre Shelby Delivery Syndrome). It is a horrible feeling that subsides immediately after you start the car the first time you get in it! :happy feet:

Very, very nice! I would love to hear some more of your first impressions from your drive...

I did not get to take it on the track yet, which is what I am most looking forward to, but the best thing that I liked was that people could not believe that it is a V6. People would hear the sound and tell me there was no way this was a V6 and then when you opened the hood to show people they where amazed.

I thought about having her shipped to Dearborn but it would cost to much. But I was really considering it so that I could have it here. :shift:

Please consider it we would like to see it at DEARBORN come on Robert get it back here NOW! Do you think that worked Sharon? :hysterical:

I must say that has to be one of my favorite cars so far!! I absolutley love it!!!!!! maybe some day I'll show the build pics :camera::)

Bud

I will be there in October and I have my ways of making you talk :finger:

Thanks Bud I love my car. :happy feet: :happy feet

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm186/s...mview=slideshow

Concept Terlingua with some interior pics. Photos taken at the Big Bend Open Road Race in April of 08, so some changes may have been made since then, but you'll get the majority of what it looks like on the inside. Like the rest of you, I want to see what Sharon's car looks like :drool: 23 more days till I hopefully get mine!

Oh Sharon,

Don't run this one out of gas :hysterical:

I miss her already. So I thought I would share something. I have had the Flu all week so when I got home today I went and lied down for an hour. Well I had a dream that I looked out my window and there she was in my drive way. Then I woke up and had to look out the window just to make sure :cry:

Very nice Sharon, now when ya'll announce that I'm a winner of tickets on Thursday, I'll make plans to look you up in Terlingua so I can get some really good pics of her and you! Enjoy and Congratulations! I sure hope I get to hear those words on Thursday myself!!! ;)

Very nice Sharon, now when ya'll announce that I'm a winner of tickets on Thursday, I'll make plans to look you up in Terlingua so I can get some really good pics of her and you! Enjoy and Congratulations! I sure hope I get to hear those words on Thursday myself!!! ;)

Motorjock,

You ain't gonna win. I am. :hysterical::hysterical:

Archived