TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Photos of Yellow Terlingua

sharon

Here are a few photos of the new, just off the truck Yellow Terlingua.

And yes it is mine. This car is more than I had ever dreamed of. It is an awesome car.

I got to drive her this weekend when she came off the truck at the UT MCA National event.

But now she is on her way back to Las Vagas to wait for the Terlingua event and I am in MI. :cry:

post33220_1.jpg

post33220_2.jpg

post33220_3.jpg

post33220_4.jpg

post33220_5.jpg

post33220_6.jpg

post33220_7.jpg

post33220_8.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's a beauty Sharon! Congratulations, and I hope that you and Robert enjoy it for many years to come.

Sharon, Robert that looks awesome. :bowdown: :drool::drool:

I wonder if a guy could get a set of those Terlingua center caps on the wheels?

This one is all Sharon's. I can't even have the car in my signature any longer :finger:

I don't know about the center caps, but they are sweet!

As for the Terlingua: It's a real fun car to drive and beat on. I would love to have one for myself, but I'm broke. And Sharon doesn't share very well. :angry22::rant2:

Sharon,

She's gorgeous. I'm thinking of getting my daughter's V6 done as well. Only problem is that it's Vista Blue.

Stuart

I personally really like the vista blue. I think that the blue with the flat black stripes and the silver bunny like the one on my car would look awesome.

Sharon

Poor ole Robert, he can only drive the KR now? :hysterical:

He begged all weekend for me to let him drive. I gave in once but only because I was suffering from a cold and my head was not clear. :hysterical::hysterical:

It was so much fun to drive.

It will be the hardest part to wait until the end of September to see her again. :cry::cry:

Here are a few photos of the new, just off the truck Yellow Terlingua.

And yes it is mine. This car is more than I had ever dreamed of. It is an awesome car.

I got to drive her this weekend when she came off the truck at the UT MCA National event.

But now she is on her way back to Las Vagas to wait for the Terlingua event and I am in MI. :cry:

post33220_1.jpg

post33220_2.jpg

post33220_3.jpg

post33220_4.jpg

post33220_5.jpg

post33220_6.jpg

post33220_7.jpg

post33220_8.jpg

Looks beautiful Sharon!

This one is all Sharon's. I can't even have the car in my signature any longer :finger:

I don't know about the center caps, but they are sweet!

As for the Terlingua: It's a real fun car to drive and beat on. I would love to have one for myself, but I'm broke. And Sharon doesn't share very well. :angry22::rant2:

Robert,

I am assuming that Blue KR in the pic next to Sharons is yours, it looks like 20" wheels are on it, did you order the SS wheels for it and put those on instead of the KR wheels??

Beautiful car - congratulations!!!

Sharon / Robert (and others) - in case you don't know, the Sept. '08 issue of Sports Car International magazine has a review of the Terlinqua you might enjoy reading.

I personally really like the vista blue. I think that the blue with the flat black stripes and the silver bunny like the one on my car would look awesome.

Sharon

Maybe you're right... I'll need to see one first. Yours' is beautiful.

Stuart

Looks beautiful Sharon!

Robert,

I am assuming that Blue KR in the pic next to Sharons is yours, it looks like 20" wheels are on it, did you order the SS wheels for it and put those on instead of the KR wheels??

No. That is not my KR. It's actually KR #1 concept.

Some of the pieces are not factory correct since this is the first concept. The rims are 20", the rear spoiler is from a GT500, the front hood "Shelby" letters are missing and the side window block off plates are on. There might be some other oddities too.

Since I won't be in Vegas until October, I have asked for a late KR build.

Sharon,

She's gorgeous. I'm thinking of getting my daughter's V6 done as well. Only problem is that it's Vista Blue.

Stuart

Vista blue would look great too. Especially with the Silver Rabbit.

Poor ole Robert, he can only drive the KR now? :hysterical:

Yeah, I'll be waving bye to Sharon in my rear view mirror. :shift::hysterical:

The KR will get some serious track time.......just as the Shelby Gods intended. :drool:

Congrats Sharon! That's one sweet looking ride!!! To bad you won't have it on display in Dearborn :cry:

I thought about having her shipped to Dearborn but it would cost to much. But I was really considering it so that I could have it here. :shift:

Archived