TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hey you! Admins!

SPRSNK

The option to add the Terlingua vehicles to the Shelby Registry hasn't been made an option yet.

Just noticed it is all.

While we're on the subject, as a joke/informative database for everyone to see. It would be cool to see just how many people have named their kid somehow in the name of Shelby. I know of/heard from the parents of about 30 people who have done Shelby as either a first or middle name. For the record, Shelby Caitlyn was my wifes idea. Not mine. I originally wanted Caitlyn Shelby but I have to agree with my wife. Shelby Caitlyn rolls off the tongue better.

Hey SPR SNK,

Right you are - I also noticed the Terlingua lacking in the registry and figure/hope as they are soon to roll out this will be fixed/added soon.

Good point you make thanks and oh yes Shelby Caitlyn rolls well and sounds very nice too. Good choice I thnk.

David

Pretty much any time I go somewhere in my Cobra someone tells me that they named their child after Carroll is some fashion. I have heard countless people tell their daughter to look at the emblem on the fender because that's where her name came from.

Archived