TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Classification

LL CS6

I'm signed-up for the 45th Mustang Anniversary in Birmingham in April 09. I recieved my judge's classification sheet to fill out and would like some input from the board on how you class our cars.

the first question is under model,do you put CS6/CS8 or just Mustang/Mustang GT?

second question is specialty marked as Shelby?

I don't want to confuse the judges our get disqualified but I think we should be able to show as a Shelby CS6/CS8 with all the time and $$$ invested, what is your take?

Thanks.

post-18963-1220054345_thumb.jpg

post-18963-1220054345_thumb.jpg

I'm signed-up for the 45th Mustang Anniversary in Birmingham in April 09. I recieved my judge's classification sheet to fill out and would like some input from the board on how you class our cars.

the first question is under model,do you put CS6/CS8 or just Mustang/Mustang GT?

second question is specialty marked as Shelby?

I don't want to confuse the judges our get disqualified but I think we should be able to show as a Shelby CS6/CS8 with all the time and $$$ invested, what is your take?

Thanks.

LLCS6,

You a have a beautiful car. And, I think it's a Shelby since it's an authorized kit. The problem is that there are no standards of what is a CS6 or CS8--badging, markings, etc. That's what will make it difficult to judge. Good luck.

PS welcome to the board.

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...

After much consideration and input from my friends, I'll be listing my car as a Mustang Coupe that's modified.Once I'm there I can explain to the judges what a CS6 is. I hope to see some of the team Shelby members in Birminham in April.

Archived