TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picture of 2010 Mustang Hood Found...

Venix

Anyone else agree that it looks very similar to a GTH/CS6 hood?

Click on the Spy Photos Link and click on the Rear View Photo..........................Whats the deal with the Mule Cars having the big a$$ Reese Trailer Hitches................. The Camaro Mule Car had one too.

David.

I must be seeing the hood's relief in reverse. Is the center a valley or is it elevated? I'm assuming that it's elevated because your saying that it's a cowl induction hood.

From my perspective, it looks like the hood has a valley in it. I guess that better get my vision checked...

Click on the Spy Photos Link and click on the Rear View Photo..........................Whats the deal with the Mule Cars having the big a$$ Reese Trailer Hitches................. The Camaro Mule Car had one too.

David.

Usually for a tow behind engineering telemitry pack; a one wheeled trailer with test equipment stuffed in it. They usually run the wires from the pack into the on board computer through the passinger side window.

I must be seeing the hood's relief in reverse. Is the center a valley or is it elevated? I'm assuming that it's elevated because your saying that it's a cowl induction hood.

From my perspective, it looks like the hood has a valley in it. I guess that better get my vision checked...

It is raised UP about one and a half inches but it also drops down about a half inch where it connects to the Hood on the sides of the Raised part.

• 2 months later...

Archived