TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 SGT Registry

The Sheriff

Does anyone know when we will be able to view the 2007 SGT registry? I know it is not totally correct yet but will we be able to view what is available so far?

I wouldnt expext to see it until around November of 2153, about the same time the brake duct/light kit is available.

Or the lower billet grille.... :waiting::waiting:

The list goes on..........

To try and answer your question Sheriff, we have no idea. You best bet is to try and wait patiently, I think its still "in development". There are some numbers people have complied on the different models but nothing from the SAI Registry. If there is a specific question you have, one may be able to help you with the info.

I just want to know how many 2007 SGTs have been supercharged by SAI and are recognized by SAI as GT/SC. I have heard they only expected to supercharge about 1%.

It is over 1% I can tell you. Just with the ones I know the % is higher than 1.

We will just have to wait until the registery is released. Believe me I want to know like everyone else.

It is over 1% I can tell you. Just with the ones I know the % is higher than 1.

We will just have to wait until the registery is released. Believe me I want to know like everyone else.

OK, but I am not talking about all SC SGTs but only the ones installed by SAI or an authorized SAI shop. 1% would be about 60 for 2007. Anyone, from SAI or anywhere else, know if this would be accurate? I would hope they would also give us a breakdown by color. Seems like this would be a simple data entry issue and there would probably be volunteers willing to do it.

Archived