TEAM SHELBY FORUM

27 days and counting

SPRSNK

till we meet up in Alpine for the caravan to Terlingua!

28 days till Terlingua! :happy feet:

Yes. I'm a bit excited about this event.

20 days till Alpine....damn. I really need to get my butt moving and finish my car. Little Shelby keeps us up all night and I'm not getting anything done during the day :confused: I've got a full days work on the trailer alone before getting loaded up :banghead: and luckily the toter is almost done. Maybe this weekend I can get to it.

20 days till Alpine....damn. I really need to get my butt moving and finish my car. Little Shelby keeps us up all night and I'm not getting anything done during the day :confused: I've got a full days work on the trailer alone before getting loaded up :banghead: and luckily the toter is almost done. Maybe this weekend I can get to it.

Just shout out if you need any help, those of us with children know EXACTLY what you are going through...it does get easier...in about 2 months Shelby will start sleeping an extra hour or so longer between feedings. It will be the greatest gift in the world! Oh, and get bottles that vent through the bottom so she doesn't suck down too much air....MUCH less spitup...Im sure you have family and friends telling you all this, but we wish someone would have just told us this stuff when we were going through it.

The only BIG mistake I made with my newborn was taking her on a trip to DC when she was about 25 days old. She got a small fever, called a doctor, and next thing we knew, she was in Georgetown hospital getting a spinal tap...It ended up being nothing but I still kick myself to this day, and I fired my doctor for giving me the green light to take her....HE should have known better!

:backtotopic:

I - Cant - Wait - For - Terlingua!!!!!!!

Thinking of this, 18 days and counting, I called Samantha last week about giving a more detailed account of what we are doing especially for the last day of the event so I can plan my trip to the Grand Canyon after the event, will there be a big party, should I plan to stay Sunday nite, or will the event be over early and everyone leaving? She said she would email me....nothing :headscratch::waiting: . I guess the money I am spending is not worth getting back to me . I am a little put off about this..would be nice to get a better description of exactly what rooms are we staying in at the resort, I checked the Resort site looks nice, many choices of rooms. I hear about a barbecue/chili nite from Sharon, at least she answered a little in her busy schedule. Would be nice to have an update being a little over 2 weeks out being more descriptive about day to day what is going on, what is in the menu, I see extra activities golfing, shooting ect, but nothing about what times the events are scheduled ect..Am I asking too much?? Thank you,

Chuck

Any word as to when the 350 mile run will take place...either Friday or Saturday?...times?

I've asked also if there will be anything else going on during that run for I will have a rental so I may not be able to participate.I reserved a mustang at the airport in Midland but its not a V8 :cry:

Anyways, I can always put the mighty six to the test!!!! :hysterical::shift:

Just got word from Sharon, it looks like the event will take place on Friday.....

Any word as to when the 350 mile run will take place...either Friday or Saturday?...times?

I've asked also if there will be anything else going on during that run for I will have a rental so I may not be able to participate.I reserved a mustang at the airport in Midland but its not a V8 :cry:

Anyways, I can always put the mighty six to the test!!!! :hysterical::shift:

Just got word from Sharon, it looks like the event will take place on Friday.....

Didnt you get the memo? Shelbys only event....you'll have to watch the rest of us... :hysterical:

You can always say its a Terlingua Bullitt sans decals...heheheh

Didnt you get the memo? Shelbys only event....you'll have to watch the rest of us... :hysterical:

You can always say its a Terlingua Bullitt sans decals...heheheh

Hey, not fair :cry:....it does say this on the bullrun website...Vehicles must comply with requirements and may be Ford Mustangs, or any original Shelby vehicles, Mustangs, Cobras (including Dodges and Tigers etc.)

If not can I catch a ride...020105_emMO5.gif

Hey, not fair :cry:....it does say this on the bullrun website...Vehicles must comply with requirements and may be Ford Mustangs, or any original Shelby vehicles, Mustangs, Cobras (including Dodges and Tigers etc.)

If not can I catch a ride...020105_emMO5.gif

Sure, I got room in the trunk! :hysterical:

Actually I can put you in the back...we will have the top down, since the car is much faster that way!

As for me and my wife our trip starts in 7 dayshappy%20feet.gif we are not trying to drive too long 8-10 hours max, less if I can help it. Samantha emailed the Schedule for the first day, anyone email Samantha to sign up for Cowboy Shooting?

Chuck,

We're leaving on the 23rd. We will have 2 12 hour days! I signed up for the shooting; however, Bea called Lajitas and scheduled a Spa visit at 3:00pm.

Stuart

Tony,

My response to Samantha at Bullrun was I would like to participate in the cowboy shoot on Thursday. My guess is Warren (DubbsFaris) may the third participant.

Mike

10 days till we leave :shift:

Tony,

My response to Samantha at Bullrun was I would like to participate in the cowboy shoot on Thursday. My guess is Warren (DubbsFaris) may the third participant.

Mike

Mike,

Actually it is:

1 - ApplesredGT500

2 - Just Tony

3 - Speedracer

:hysterical::hysterical:

With you it's 4...

Stuart

A week from tomorrow, the California Caravan takes off. I am still trying to get home from Dearborn! Spending the night in western Wyoming. One more night on the road in western Nevada and I'll be home on Wednesday. Can't wait get to Texas.

You are a driving machine. :shift:

8 days till we leave! I've got my trailer in the shop now. I forgot how much of a pain in the ass that 40' beast is. Toter is done minus the clean up and shampooing of the carpet. Oh yea. Might want to add some seat belts for my daughter. Just need to start packing up the tools now and finish up my car.

A week from tomorrow, the California Caravan takes off. I am still trying to get home from Dearborn! Spending the night in western Wyoming. One more night on the road in western Nevada and I'll be home on Wednesday. Can't wait get to Texas.

Wow, and I thought I was putting the miles on, that is what it is all about! Sitting in the garage, for me anyway, is not enjoying it. :shift:

Archived