TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vote for AJ's car

ShelbyGT/SC

Hey everyone, I wasn’t really going to bother asking but I have been much too busy to vote by myself so I thought I’d see if I could get some help from my Shelby friends.

There is a local car show being hosted by a radio station 100.1 FM in Worcester MA. They play great tunes mostly from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. They are especially great to listen to while out cruising.

Well they are having a pre-show contest to pick the best car. I entered mine and then a few days later, I separately entered my son AJ’s car. I can’t quite tell which picture I used for each but I think the one that shows was from my son’s entry. His entry is #19. If any of you out there are local to Worcester, you should enter your car too.

So I was wondering if I could get some of you to help vote for his car. The link is below for the class of cars and you’ll see our picture. Naturally, as with everything, there is a catch. They unfortunately require a form to be filled out so use fake info so you won’t get junk mail. The good thing is that you can vote as often as you like. I voted once this past Monday but I haven’t been able to log on since. I’m sure you can tell I’m busy since I haven’t been on this forum much lately.

Anyway, if you do vote for my son’s car, I want to thank you in advance. Sorry this isn’t as fun a contest as Sexy’s contest was last year, but it’s something to have some fun with anyway.

The contest ends Sept 5.

Thanks

Adam

http://www.thefoxfm.com/article.asp?id=850190

Archived