TEAM SHELBY FORUM

COVER FOR THE KR

hey everybody, i was just wondering what everybody was using to cover up their baby. back in early february when i ordered mine i thought i read something about a cover that came with the car. did anybody get one with their car or am i mistaken. if so where can i get a good cover for #180.

tommy

ps pic's on the way soon, having trouble with photobucket :censored:

Tommy,

I have used these for years.

Easy in and out and nothing touches the car while it is aired up.

CarCapsule.com

Dp

Hi,

I have been considering one of these for a while. Any idea how much electricity it uses up?

Thanks,

Chris.

grabber, thats what i am thinking about. did that cover come with your car? i think thats the cover that came with the kr also. did any kr owners get a cover with the car?

tommy

On the GT500 it was an option that you had to tell the dealer about when you ordered the car. Not sure on the KR.

You can order the cover from your Ford dealer.

I don't have a KR, but this is what I use to cover my car .

Ford Factory GT500 cover.

Icecarcover041.jpg

Icecarcover039.jpg

Icecarcover038.jpg

Icecarcover037.jpg

Icecarcover036.jpg

Icecarcover035.jpg

...and during the long winter, she gets even more protection.

th_Trannyoriginal096.jpg

th_Trannyoriginal097.jpg

th_Bubble004.jpg

th_Bubble003.jpg

what size and length car capsule did you order for that as I am looking into one for my car

grabber, thats what i am thinking about. did that cover come with your car? i think thats the cover that came with the kr also. did any kr owners get a cover with the car?

tommy

factory car covers can not be ordered with the car :censored::censored: who knows why

but you can get them from the ford parts dept

factory car covers can not be ordered with the car :censored::censored: who knows why

but you can get them from the ford parts dept

GO TO WWW.GRIOTSGARAGE.COM

TAN FLANNEL COVER, super soft, very durable, like covering your car with cotton it is that soft, I have one and I would take it hands down over any other car cover for indoor storage, I just bought a car capsule as well, have not recieved it yet. Thanks Grabber for the pic's as it helped me secure my purchase.

Archived