TEAM SHELBY FORUM

K/B not taking orders for sc?

I just tried to order a K/B sc from SPP for my 08 SGT and was told that K/B is working on PCM programming and would not be taking orders for about 30 days. First the Whipple mess and now this,I hope 30 days actually means 30 days and not the 8 months that I wasted waiting on Whipple.I went ahead and placed the order with SPP anyway.Has anyone else been told that K/B is not taking orders?

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
I just called K/B and they told me that the orders for SGT'S are on hold because they are trying to get around flashing back to stock GT tune in order to install their tune and that it should not be a long wait.Should have called and gotten all the facts before I posted, just stopped listening and started to panic when I was told they were on hold after waiting all this time on Whipple.

Jeff

Jeff,

Are you planning on having a MOD shop install you KB or someone else? I'm also interested in the KB , but I'm getting frustrated waiting for the South Florida MOD shop to officially open. Polished or satin?

Thanks...Joe

Jeff,

Are you planning on having a MOD shop install you KB or someone else? I'm also interested in the KB , but I'm getting frustrated waiting for the South Florida MOD shop to officially open. Polished or satin?

Thanks...Joe

The KB is like the Whipple. It comes in polished or black. No satin.

Jim

Jeff,

Thanks...Joe

Iam looking at a mod shop for the install right now but not by choice,I would much rather have it done through SAI but I can't go without my car for the amount of time it would take for them to get to it. I also have been thinking hard about just sending it to Tampa Shelby from what I have seen others post about their quality and from the pictures of the installs,they seem to be top notch.If I lived in FL that would be the first place I would go. I will say this though if I go with the mod shop they will know exactly what I expect as far as the install goes. I am a noobie as far as S/C are concerned and there are plenty of people here that know what they are talking about and can give you good information. K/B is taking orders for the SGT S/C now and I just checked on mine and it should not be much longer before it ships. I ordered the black, lot cheaper and looks preety good to me.

Jeff

Archived