TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Evolution Fitment Disclaimer Notice.

dragpack70

The Evolution Performance online catalog has the following disclaimer on some of their axle-back exhaust systems:

Will fit 2007-2009 Shelby GT500 with Minor Adjustment

Does anybody know what minor adjustments they are talking about on the M-5230-GTA's and M-5230-GTB's??

Thanks

The Evolution Performance online catalog has the following disclaimer on some of their axle-back exhaust systems:

Will fit 2007-2009 Shelby GT500 with Minor Adjustment

Does anybody know what minor adjustments they are talking about on the M-5230-GTA's and M-5230-GTB's??

Thanks

Just call Fred............................ :doh:

Just call Fred............................Post #2

See post #2.

Is this an inside joke?

Do you mean:

Fred On Everything

If you mean fred@evoperform.com, I sent him an email, but after looking around his web site a little bit at the $10K-$30K gift certificates, etc., I'm sure he's too busy to answer my two-bit questions.

Is this an inside joke?

Do you mean:

Fred On Everything

If you mean fred@evoperform.com, I sent him an email, but after looking around his web site a little bit at the $10K-$30K gift certificates, etc., I'm sure he's too busy to answer my two-bit questions.

You can call on Fred at Evo regardless.If your willing to spend your money on parts they have then he will spend the time needed to answer your concerns....It's that easy, ,Tell him Badboy sent you....I'll take the hit..Just call.

Archived