TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY GT - WILL IT BE SOLD IN CANADA????

ve4mm

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE SHELBY GT WILL BE SOLD IN CANADA?

TNX

MIKEpost-2888-1159224276_thumb.jpgpost-2888-1159224326_thumb.jpg

Hey Mike, a co-worker of mine called my Dealer a few weeks ago and was assured that it would be. Regardless, he'll be First on The List, as I was with the GT500. No Pricing as of yet. First Shelby GT's are to roll off during the First Quarter of 07'.

Hey Mike, a co-worker of mine called my Dealer a few weeks ago and was assured that it would be. Regardless, he'll be First on The List, as I was with the GT500. No Pricing as of yet. First Shelby GT's are to roll off during the First Quarter of 07'.

Thanks for the reply.

Price should be way less than the GT500.

Let me know when you have a price!

I may buy one for my daily year-round driver. Automatic.

I have a Turbo Beetle now............fast car!

Thanks,

Mike

:shift:

I'm 99.9% sure Summit Ford in Rexdale has two. They had their 10th anniv. Car show there a couple of weeks ago and almost certain 2 were there................as I was looking at a black one

Lello, those were 'Summit Ford SHELBY' Rip Off Specials (appearance package only).

True Shelby GT's won't be produced until the first quarter of 07'.

You're right they had two 'dress ups' there.

Lello, those were 'Summit Ford SHELBY' Rip Off Specials (appearance package only).

True Shelby GT's won't be produced until the first quarter of 07'.

You're right they had two 'dress ups' there.

Your right about the first quarter availability. The regional rep. in the Pacific NW told my fleet guy yesterday that the order bank would accept a Shelby GT in January.

JUST SPOKE WITH KEYSTONE FORD IN WINNIPEG, MB.

AND HE SAID FORD CANADA HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE SHELBY MUSTANG GT.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING?

MIKE

JUST SPOKE WITH KEYSTONE FORD IN WINNIPEG, MB.

AND HE SAID FORD CANADA HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE SHELBY MUSTANG GT.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING?

MIKE

None of the American dealers have any info either. Ford and SA are still finalizing all the particulars on the car as well as extras so no info has been released to any dealers. Besides possibly the early 1st quarter availablity.

None of the American dealers have any info either. Ford and SA are still finalizing all the particulars on the car as well as extras so no info has been released to any dealers. Besides possibly the early 1st quarter availablity.

I am my friend are first on the list at 2 dealerships but nothing yet.

• 1 month later...

THE SHELBY GT WILL NOT BE SOLD IN CANADA ACCORDING TO A SALESPERSON I SPOKE TO LAST WEEKEND WHO, ON ACCOUNT OF FIVE CUSTOMER INQUIRES, CALLED FORD CANADA TO FIND OUT.

ALLEGEDLY FORD CANADA SAID THEY HAD NO INTENTION OF MAKING THE CAR AVAILABLE, BECAUSE - AND I QUOTE - "WE HAVE THE CALIFORNIA PACKAGE."

:headscratch:

I am my friend are first on the list at 2 dealerships but nothing yet.

Yes, been number 1 and the only person to inquire about the car so far. Still have not heard back from the GM on ordering it and none of the 25+ salesmen know what the Shelby GT is... :banghead:

Archived