TEAM SHELBY FORUM

IT'S HERE...... KR#180

tommythetech

i just got the call from my dealership. kr #180 is here!!!. what's kind-of upsetting is that i called ford performance last firday, they said it finnished and just waiting to be scheduled to ship in about a week. i just wish i could have been there to take pic's of it comming of the hauler. oh well... pic's comming soon :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

tommy

i just got the call from my dealership. kr #180 is here!!!. what's kind-of upsetting is that i called ford performance last firday, they said it finnished and just waiting to be scheduled to ship in about a week. i just wish i could have been there to take pic's of it comming of the hauler. oh well... pic's comming soon :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

tommy

Congrats!!! beware of the splitter, sits real low (5 3/4 off the ground). Also see the pictures that i posted on a thread.... better you know all of this before hand. Love this car... You will too... turns heads. Had two guys that were ahead of me driving the other day, they sped up, turned into a gas station and got out of their cars just to see me drive by. They were in shock... Drive carefully and ENJOY!!

tommy

Hey Tommy,

You bringing that bad boy to Hermann next spring?

Kyle

tommy

Many congrats on your car, take care of it and by all means enjoy it, what color did you get.

Awesome Tommy, we are all still waiting for pics though, what are you doing? We are all in suspense here and you are out there drooling on your car. Don't blame you I would be too. Good luck and stay safe.

Archived