TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Menu

APPLESREDGT500

Sharon,

I was looking at the menu for the resort :drool: , just wondering if that is the menu (Candelilla Cafe) we will be choosing from for the meals. I see the Ocotillo is for Weddings and Special Events (like ours??) so which one will we be eating in? Oh, the third one is the Trading Post and is not open as of now from what I read on the site. I also see there is a nice wine celler with a private table. :party:

Sharon,

I was looking at the menu for the resort :drool: , just wondering if that is the menu (Candelilla Cafe) we will be choosing from for the meals. I see the Ocotillo is for Weddings and Special Events (like ours??) so which one will we be eating in? Oh, the third one is the Trading Post and is not open as of now from what I read on the site. I also see there is a nice wine celler with a private table. :party:

I am not sure what the menu will be but I do know that will be one night that is BBQ night and there will be chili. :happy feet: :happy feet:

I am not sure what the menu will be but I do know that will be one night that is BBQ night and there will be chili. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sharon,

It's good to hear that we're having BBQ one night - I'd hate to have all of these nice people visit Texas getting any Texas style barbeque. And don't listen to anyone from Kansas City - our's is the best there is. :jackinbox:

Matt

the BBQr's will will need your help it will feature fresh armadillo, and if you hit one on the road please stop and pick it up

so it save the cooks time :hysterical:

mmm i love Texas BBQ :drool:

Hey, armadilloes are the lobster of Texas - once you crack the shell the meat isn't too bad.

Matt

Hey, armadilloes are the lobster of Texas - once you crack the shell the meat isn't too bad.

Matt

Armadillo with a side of Leprosy?

Archived