TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's Here!

x-Boss429

Car arrived ar dealer Thursday night, got PDI on Friday morning! It looks better than I thought! Alloy with Satin Silver stripes. Everyone at dealership came out for photos. Then it started to rain! Drove 12 miles home, re-washed it in the garage and have spent the last three days sitting in the car waiting for rain to stop! Life is not fair sometimes but at least I have it! Good luck to all of you still waiting, I hope yours comes soon!

p.s. I am x-Boss429 because I am one of those rare idiots that owned one and sold it. Had a Grabber Blue 1970 Boss. Sold it for virtually nothing in late 70s. Been kicking myself last twenty years. I think my Shelby has eased my guilt!

:shift:

Congrats on your car. I have the same color combo on order. The expected delivery date on it is 10/12. It was scheduled to hit the production line today so I am really getting excited. When you have some time to post pics please do. BTW, what interior did you get? I ordered the crimson. Can't wait to see it in person.

Congrats on your car. I have the same color combo on order. The expected delivery date on it is 10/12. It was scheduled to hit the production line today so I am really getting excited. When you have some time to post pics please do. BTW, what interior did you get? I ordered the crimson. Can't wait to see it in person.

Thanks! You are going to be very happy with that combo. I got the black interior. Will post photos when I can get it out of the garage!

Archived