TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Delivery Date for Vista/Tungsten Coupe is this Friday

cobra76

I just talked to my dealer today and the delivery date got moved up to Friday 9/30 from it's original 10/2. Pleasantly surprised and looking forward to adding it to collection. Going to try to get a group shot with all 3 Shelbys in my coldesaq. My wife is a professional photographer so the pics should be nice. I will try to post ASAP. Thanks for listening.

JBJ

I just talked to my dealer today and the delivery date got moved up to Friday 9/30 from it's original 10/2. Pleasantly surprised and looking forward to adding it to collection. Going to try to get a group shot with all 3 Shelbys in my coldesaq. My wife is a professional photographer so the pics should be nice. I will try to post ASAP. Thanks for listening.

JBJ

I personally am looking forward to your pics. I have a vista/tunsten vert ordered and I plan to put stripes over the top as well. Make sure you get some good shots in the sunlight. The vista blue seems awfully dark until you see it in the sun and then it really pops! Here is a link to a photo gallery in car and driver

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/11367...unger-gang.html

Click on the photo icon for the gallery.

JBJ

Nice collection! Yes, Please post pics as would love to see them.

Archived