TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Low Mile 16v Maserati TC On Ebay

Didn't hit reserve the last two times, this time no reserve! Downside is, it's the 'light yellow pearlcoat' :boring: just like my two TC's. Can we get a red TC Masi already??

That and it's an 89, not near the car the 90's are...

Alan

Didn't hit reserve the last two times, this time no reserve!

Well the bidders spoke and they said $6,600 The seller probably could have gotten more at Barrett Jackson going by other TC sales there but then he would also have probably paid them a grand for all their fees.

Seems like the winner got a not too bad of a deal but I agree with Alan that if it wasn't that banana color paint or if it was a 1990 model it may have gone for more.

Steve

Well the bidders spoke and they said $6,600 The seller probably could have gotten more at Barrett Jackson going by other TC sales there but then he would also have probably paid them a grand for all their fees.

Seems like the winner got a not too bad of a deal but I agree with Alan that if it wasn't that banana color paint or if it was a 1990 model it may have gone for more.

Steve

Sure looked like a nice ride for the money and I really like the look of the Maserati motor. I haven't owned one of those yet so I may have to change that before Alan and Rick corner the market completely.

Archived