TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS deposits update

vroom

i called shelby las vegas to get update how far along they were with SS conversions based on deposit dates. i got an e-mail from cynthia and she indicated that they are calling in cars with deposits placed the first week of august of 2007. she also indicated more than 100 deposits placed in the month of august so it will take a few weeks to call these cars in. hope this update helps for all patiently waiting, getting closer.... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

i called shelby las vegas to get update how far along they were with SS conversions based on deposit dates. i got an e-mail from cynthia and she indicated that they are calling in cars with deposits placed the first week of august of 2007. she also indicated more than 100 deposits placed in the month of august so it will take a few weeks to call these cars in. hope this update helps for all patiently waiting, getting closer.... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Wow...I'm a long ways off still. I was wondering where we were on this. Makes me feel better about buying the Terlingua.

Archived