TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Owner & Team Shelby Member

Beavis

I am a new member of the forum and as of last night, a proud owner of an '07 SGT (black), with 1200 miles.

All I can say is holy crap ! :drool:

I owned a 98 Cobra 'vert about 10 years ago, and expected somewhat similar performance. To say that the SGT has exceeded my expectations would be a gross understatement.

I want to say 'thank you' to all the forum members. I have been reading the posts for the past several months, the knowledge that I have acquired from this group really made me comfortable with my buying decision.

I look forward to getting to know some of you, and continuing to learn.

Thanks-

Beavis

I am a new member of the forum and as of last night, a proud owner of an '07 SGT (black), with 1200 miles.

I owned a 98 Cobra 'vert about 10 years ago, and expected somewhat similar performance. To say that the SGT has exceeded my expectations would be a gross understatement.

I want to say 'thank you' to all the forum members. I have been reading the posts for the past several months, the knowledge that I have acquired from this group really made me comfortable with my buying decision.

Thanks-

Beavis

Welcome aboard, I am sure you will enjoy the site and the Shelby.

One rule, please post pics.

Beavis, welcome to Team Shelby and thank you for becoming a full TS member.

I may be biased but I feel the SGT is a much better car compared to the Cobra. The Cobra Mustang was great 10 years ago but the SGT surpases it in so many ways.

If you have pics feel free to post them. We all love pics around here.

Steve

Welcome to the asylum Beavis. Good choice on the black SGT, but you know this thread is absolutely worthless without pic's. We love pic's :happy feet:

Jim

Thanks-

Beavis

Yahoo! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Welcome to the site and the S H E L B Y family! :)

Thanks for all the welcomes. I am completely psyched to learn from all of you. I want to give a special 'shout out' to Shelby Dude. He was kind enough to exchange e-mails with me during the purchasing process. He literally saved me thousands $$!

My CSM # is 07SGT0815.

I'll try and post some pics, but I must admit it challenges the limits of my computer skills!!

It's been 15 minutes, and I don't see any pictures. Where are the pictures?!! (Not that we don't already have some idea of what it looks like!)

Oh, welcome to the team! You're not gonna regret getting the car, but being a member here will cost ya, unless you already have the mod bug, then you're already hosed, but you'll gain a lot of new friends! Welcome! :beerchug:

Thanks for all the welcomes. I am completely psyched to learn from all of you. I want to give a special 'shout out' to Shelby Dude. He was kind enough to exchange e-mails with me during the purchasing process. He literally saved me thousands $$!

My CSM # is 07SGT0815.

I'll try and post some pics, but I must admit it challenges the limits of my computer skills!!

Where in OHIO?

Welcome Beavis. Frist thing you need to do is sign up for a Photobucket account. It's free and you can download your pictures to that site, resize them, and then copy the link that you can use here to post picts. It's not that bad once you do it a couple of times.

As you can see the folks here like picts and lots of them. Enjoy the SGT and this site is a real blast, the people are a bit nuts but alot of fun.

Don

Archived