TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Between the fires and the quakes...

MMcGuirk

Just thought I would post this picture of my local club's cruise last Sunday.

We do a monthly get together. Last month, it was Napa. This month, we cruised from San Jose to Big Sur through Monterey and Carmel. The car show on the road was incredible, with Historics at Laguna Seca and the Concours at Pebble Beach. We had 30 cars and we saw numerous other groups of varying marques doing the same thing as we were.

And yes, the GTO was with us... that's another story.

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

Hey MMcGuirk :)

You are SOOOOO right. I belong to a local Mustang club (Saddleback Mustang Association) that has been around since 1985. We do something together every month (op top of our monthly meeting).

We did a cruise to Temecula a couple of months ago to a winery for lunch - had 38 people join us. What a blast :) In November, we are crusing to Solvang for an over nighter. Hope to get good turnout for that. PROBABLY cant do that back east - not in November :)

I miss living in California. Wish I never left! :cry:

I miss CA (born and raised in SoCal) the weather out there is great all the time and the beaches :( But then I look at our house here in Houston and the cost of living and I change my mind pretty quick :)

Actually I have been fortunate to Travel around our great Country and the World and

must say that California is my preferance. Just wish we were less crowded..............

Kikin it at the Beach in Santa Cruz right now........ :happy feet:

Archived