TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WIN FREE TERLINGUA TICKETS !

Staff

:jackinbox: :headscratch: An odd number of judges would assure there's no "tie" :idea: I could be the tiebreaker! :) :happy feet: ;-)

IF there is a tie we will find some on to be the tie breaker, or we can kick one of the three yet to be chosen. it won't hurt there feeling they would not even know :hysterical:

Team Shelby is the coolest car club. I love all these special events and contests but I especially love the people at Shelby. That would be sweet to win $2,300 tickets and an experience of a lifetime. The Carrol Shelby Children's Foundation is doing some incredible things that is why I donated a hondo today and to boot some lucky duck will win the Terlingua Mustang; which in my opinion is cooler than the KR. So I think every member should take the time to enter this contest and donate to the Carrol Shelby Children's Foundation. If you forgot where the link was here it is again http://cscf.org/

:happy feet:

PS The picture below is my little sweety sleeping like a baby in the Shelby.

Team Shelby is the coolest car club. I love all these special events and contests but I expecially love the people at Shelby. That would be sweet to win $2,300 tickets and an experience of a lifetime. The Carrol Shelby Children's Foundation is doing some incredible things that is why I donated a hondo today and to boot some lucky duck will win the Terlingua Mustang; which in my opinion is cooler than the KR. So I think every member should take the time to enter this contest and donate a hondo to the Carrol Shelby Children's Foundation. If you forgot were the link was here it is again http://cscf.org/

:happy feet:

I think the Terlingua is the best to,,,SSSSHHHH do not tell Robert

Yeah, I got a 2 car garage...how do I tell my wife she cant park in the garage anymore, cuz that is where the Terlingua has to go...

I will say this-she showed me her dream car yesterday...a Shelby Cobra...and she didn't even know what it was...LOL

Did I pick right or what? :drool:

At least she has good taste!

Dear Sir, I want to submit my reason for winning the tickets and where may I send story ? and to whom should I reply, many thanks, Stu Hanssen

Scroll up and you can read all about it just follow the directions. Look for the cute dog with the bunny shirt on

Speaking of dirt on the judges...I still have a pic of Sharon in a certain Terlingua car that is out of FUEL :hysterical:

Thanks very much. We are arranging flights now. It is a 10,5 hr flight from Amsterdam.

That is great I'm happy for you. I love Amsterdam I have been there 4 times and have really enjoyed each visit, next time I visit I will give you a call and perhaps you could give me a tour of the country side in your Baja

That is great I'm happy for you. I love Amsterdam I have been there 4 times and have really enjoyed each visit, next time I visit I will give you a call and perhaps you could give me a tour of the country side in your Baja

No problem. You are welcome. I think you will like the Baja. It is my loudest V8 with the Corsa Quick and Quiet exhaust. Flip a switch to get the right sound.

Patrick

Archived