TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WIN FREE TERLINGUA TICKETS !

Staff

WHAT YOU WIN:

A pair of tickets (for a Team Shelby Club member and their guest) to the Team Shelby Terlingua event - each pair of tickets is worth $2,300.00. There will be two winners picked from each group for a total of four winners.

PACKAGE INCLUDES:

• 3 nights accommodation in one of the premium exclusive resorts in Texas (Thursday check in, Sunday check out).

• All meals from Thursday evening to Sunday morning.

• Welcoming dinner Thursday evening.

• Final awards party on Saturday evening.

• Charity auction for special Terlingua and Shelby memorabilia.

• Carroll Shelby, Bill Neale, special celebrity guest speakers and event drivers will be in attendance.

• Official event decal set for your vehicle.

• Official accreditation for event all weekend.

• Exclusive Team Shelby Gift Bag (2 gift bags per car).

• Exclusive Challenge Apparel.

Click here for full details.

HOW TO ENTER & WIN:

There are two ways to win. Team Shelby Club members can place one entry in each category, however, you can only win once.

1. Tell us your best Shelby story. Whether it be about your Shelby, your life, about your parent's Shelby, how you feel about the brand, etc.

OR

2. Submit your best Terlingua photo. Show us your "Lucifer" Texas Jack Rabbit in all of his anti-establishment attitude. The photo must be yours and must contain the Terlingua Rabbit or logo in some creative form.

Download this entry form in Adobe PDF or in Microsoft Word here, complete it and attach it with EACH of your submissions. Deadline for all submissions is 12:00am, est. 02 September 2008. Winners will be announced on 04 September 2008.

post32758.jpg

CONTEST RULES:

To be eligible, entries must be completed and received on or by the closing date. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of Team Shelby. We are not responsible for any lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted.

1. The contest is only open to Team Shelby Club members. One entry per person. Tickets are not transferable. If you are not a Team Shelby Club member, click here to learn more or join.

2. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.

3. Decisions of the contest judges are final - no substitutions will be available.

4. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which Shelby may deem appropriate.

5. In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that Team Shelby and Shelby Automobiles may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).

6. Winners and any guests must sign a release form as prepared and accepted by Team Shelby and Shelby Automobiles acknowledging their acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules.

7. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.

8. Team Shelby and Shelby Automobiles reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.

9. Accommodation, unless otherwise stated, refers to 3 nights, double-occupancy accommodations in a premier resort. Prize does not include air travel, shipping of vehicle (if any), rental vehicle, ground transportation, fuel costs or any other costs getting to and from the event(s).

10. Prize may not be separated and must be accepted as awarded, cash equivalent substitution will not be available.

11. A panel of five judges will choose two winners from each category on 04 September 2008.

Another picture from Woodward

Does anyone know how to get a couple of those stickers that are beside the Terlingua Decal??? The one that says Social Director with Carroll Shelby's Signature??? I'd love to have a couple of those... Anyone???

Oh, And GREAT JOB Team Shelby! I will certainly be entering this contest....

Here is MY SHELBY History.....waiting for 53 years and 344 days....and today I finally purchased my SHELBY GT500!!! It doesn't get ANY better than that.. By the way, does anyone out there know af a GOOD divorce attorney....preferably in Oklahoma?????

Cobra Joe

Does anyone know how to get a couple of those stickers that are beside the Terlingua Decal??? The one that says Social Director with Carroll Shelby's Signature??? I'd love to have a couple of those... Anyone???

I don't know about the Social Director but we sell the Terlingua ones in the club store.

Sharon

No way he is all mine. He is going to ride shot gun in my Terlingua.

Sharon

Poor Robert...doesn't even get to sit in the front seat :hysterical:

Shelby Terlingua only. Check with ShelbyPerformanceParts.com to see if they plan to sell them individually.

Poor Robert...doesn't even get to sit in the front seat :hysterical:

What else is new. :cry:

WHAT YOU WIN:

A pair of tickets (for a Team Shelby Club member and their guest) to the Team Shelby Terlingua event - each pair of tickets is worth $2,300.00. There will be two winners picked from each group for a total of four winners.

PACKAGE INCLUDES:

• 3 nights accommodation in one of the premium exclusive resorts in Texas (Thursday check in, Sunday check out).

• All meals from Thursday evening to Sunday morning.

• Welcoming dinner Thursday evening.

• Final awards party on Saturday evening.

• Charity auction for special Terlingua and Shelby memorabilia.

• Carroll Shelby, Bill Neale, special celebrity guest speakers and event drivers will be in attendance.

• Official event decal set for your vehicle.

• Official accreditation for event all weekend.

• Exclusive Team Shelby Gift Bag (2 gift bags per car).

• Exclusive Challenge Apparel.

Click here for full details.

HOW TO ENTER & WIN:

There are two ways to win. Team Shelby Club members can place one entry in each category, however, you can only win once.

1. Tell us your best Shelby story. Whether it be about your Shelby, your life, about your parent's Shelby, how you feel about the brand, etc.

OR

2. Submit your best Terlingua photo. Show us your "Lucifer" Texas Jack Rabbit in all of his anti-establishment attitude. The photo must be yours and must contain the Terlingua Rabbit or logo in some creative form.

Download this entry form in Adobe PDF or in Microsoft Word here, complete it and attach it with EACH of your submissions. Deadline for all submissions is 12:00am, est. 02 September 2008. Winners will be announced on 04 September 2008.

post32758.jpg

CONTEST RULES:

To be eligible, entries must be completed and received on or by the closing date. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of Team Shelby. We are not responsible for any lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted.

1. The contest is only open to Team Shelby Club members. One entry per person. Tickets are not transferable. If you are not a Team Shelby Club member, click here to learn more or join.

2. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.

3. Decisions of the contest judges are final - no substitutions will be available.

4. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which Shelby may deem appropriate.

5. In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that Team Shelby and Shelby Automobiles may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).

6. Winners and any guests must sign a release form as prepared and accepted by Team Shelby and Shelby Automobiles acknowledging their acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules.

7. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.

8. Team Shelby and Shelby Automobiles reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.

9. Accommodation, unless otherwise stated, refers to 3 nights, double-occupancy accommodations in a premier resort. Prize does not include air travel, shipping of vehicle (if any), rental vehicle, ground transportation, fuel costs or any other costs getting to and from the event(s).

10. Prize may not be separated and must be accepted as awarded, cash equivalent substitution will not be available.

11. A panel of five judges will choose two winners from each category on 04 September 2008.

OK.... since you won't tell me which judge to bribe, how about I call PETA on you for what you did to the poor Boxer if I don't win?

:hysterical2:

OK.... since you won't tell me which judge to bribe, how about I call PETA on you for what you did to the poor Boxer if I don't win?

:hysterical2:

Can't you tell he knows he looks good. :hysterical:

There will be 6 of us judging these and each will get a vote.

Robert Myself Amy and three others.

Can't you tell he knows he looks good. :hysterical:

There will be 6 of us judging these and each will get a vote.

Robert Myself Amy and three others.

:jackinbox: :headscratch: An odd number of judges would assure there's no "tie" :idea: I could be the tiebreaker! :) :happy feet: ;-)

Archived