TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 GT500KR

08GT500KR

Anyone in the market for a truly unique and very limited production car should seriously consider this amazing car, the build quality is outstanding, the looks scream performance, the sound is simply addicting and just makes you go (oh yea).

Buy American made muscle and support your local hot rodder, well done SAI on this car and keep them coming, just not anymore KR'S, keep the production low.

This car attracts more attention than any car on the road, that is a fact.

I saw my first one the day before yesterday at a local dealership. It's roped off as it apparently sold (so says the big orange SOLD sticker on the windshield). It was black/black stripes. It's hard to tell it is a KR, unless you know what to look for. The stripes certainly don't give it away. I thought the window sticker was odd, and obviously missing something. The total price only rang up to $49K (clue 1), and nowhere on the sticker did it mention GT500KR, only GT500(clue 2).

The one at Woodward was the fastest colour Vista Blue & had some mods which gave it 625 H.p it was proto type & had the Shelby 20" rims looked sharp.

I saw that car at 14 mile and woodward, he is an exec for Ford, at least that is what he stated. 0010p was at Ford pit area at the cruise.

I saw my first one the day before yesterday at a local dealership. It's roped off as it apparently sold (so says the big orange SOLD sticker on the windshield). It was black/black stripes. It's hard to tell it is a KR, unless you know what to look for. The stripes certainly don't give it away. I thought the window sticker was odd, and obviously missing something. The total price only rang up to $49K (clue 1), and nowhere on the sticker did it mention GT500KR, only GT500(clue 2).
you will only see the GT500 sticker on the car. The KR pricing is in addition and separate from the Gt500 price. I thought the same, until I got my car and the sticker is for the GT 500. I asked for the Shelby Autos pricelist which states a KR..... you are not alone on this one...

Anyone in the market for a truly unique and very limited production car should seriously consider this amazing car, the build quality is outstanding, the looks scream performance, the sound is simply addicting and just makes you go (oh yea).

Buy American made muscle and support your local hot rodder, well done SAI on this car and keep them coming, just not anymore KR'S, keep the production low.

I thought you had one already that you received on August 12th?

ummm i smell a clone

gt500KR are stickered at $79k

Built from a GT500.

Archived