TEAM SHELBY FORUM

site for SHELBY???

dtharmon633

Does anyone have a link for info on the shelby ford is going to produce? When I did a google search it came back with shelby gt hits and not the SHELBY. I am curious about suspected pricing and release dates as well as HP/drivetrain info.

I'm hungry for info if anyone has the scoop. THANKS!!!

On Google go to Advanced search....and enter -GT after your Shelby...this will eliminate the GT finds.

On Google go to Advanced search....and enter -GT after your Shelby...this will eliminate the GT finds.

Thanks! With google as a toolbar I never think of the site that has other options like advanced search. I found what I wanted labeled shelby GT, but it's not what I expected. The 325Hp stang was not the car creation I was searching for. I was hoping to find a shelby tha was retro to the 60-70 model shelby-not a stang. thanks again.

D

Thanks! With google as a toolbar I never think of the site that has other options like advanced search. I found what I wanted labeled shelby GT, but it's not what I expected. The 325Hp stang was not the car creation I was searching for. I was hoping to find a shelby tha was retro to the 60-70 model shelby-not a stang. thanks again.

D

The most info that I've been able to find on the car is on the Shelby site, under their forums section.

here is the link:

http://www.shelbyautos.com/forum.asp

Archived