TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tubular K member

Eddie G

Been talking with Dactyl about the BMR tubular K member and adjustable A arms for the install of a whipple. WHat do you guys think about this setup for the track. Dactyl has chatted with some folks who seem to agree K member is weak..

What do you guys think?? :lurk:

Eddie

Been talking with Dactyl about the BMR tubular K member and adjustable A arms for the install of a whipple. WHat do you guys think about this setup for the track. Dactyl has chatted with some folks who seem to agree K member is weak..

Eddie

I dont have experience myself but, all the guys I run with are using Maximun Motorsports stuff with no issues

Eddie

I do not see where BMR sells K members for Mustangs. I see for F body cars.

The stock K member is plenty strong, but it is also heavy. The reason for using a Tubular K Member is for weight savings and to allow clearnce for engines mods. Maximum Motor Sports sells packages to do this, but there are other companies such as Griggs, Barts Works etc.

Costs will vary with who you go with. The car will ride completly different and you will have to change some other suspensions parts when you do this.

Dell

Archived