TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hey guys

Linson

I GOT MY CAR!!!!!!! Got it on Thursday!

Okay, this past Saturday the owner of the dealership where I ordered my car (central Virginia) told me and my dad that it was looking pretty grim as far as me getting an '07. Well, I was tired of waiting, the owner knew that, so he got on the internet and found one in Kentucky. So my family and I drove out to Kentucky on Wednesday, and I drove it home on Thursday! As others have said before, it is SO WORTH THE WAIT!!!

I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow. That is, if I can figure out how to do it.

I GOT MY CAR!!!!! :bandance: :happy feet:

Okay, this past Saturday the owner of the dealership where I ordered my car (central Virginia) told me and my dad that it was looking pretty grim as far as me getting an '07. Well, I was tired of waiting, the owner knew that, so he got on the internet and found one in Kentucky. So my family and I drove out to Kentucky on Wednesday, and I drove it home on Thursday! As others have said before, it is SO WORTH THE WAIT!!!

I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow. That is, if I can figure out how to do it.

:cheerleader: Right on Linson - Congrats are in order. What happened with your order at the 1st dealer? What kind of a ADM did you have to pay if you don't mind me asking! Have fun with the car. Your fortunate to get one. :rockon:

Where in KY?

bj

:cheerleader: Right on Linson - Congrats are in order. What happened with your order at the 1st dealer? What kind of a ADM did you have to pay if you don't mind me asking! Have fun with the car. Your fortunate to get one. :rockon:

Well, my dealer was aware that I was getting frustrated, and that he was probably not going to be able to get me an '07, so he found this one on the internet. As far as the ADM, it was more than I really had planned on paying, but was manageable. I got this one in Louisville, Bill Collins Ford. What an AWESOME showroom!!! Three Shelbys, four Saleens, and four GT 40s!!! You start drooling as soon as you walk in. :drool: And the drive home??? What an awesome 470 miles!!! :shift: (It had 10 miles on it when I left the dealership.) I had so much fun leaving rest areas and getting back up to speed on the interstates. The color is Alloy with Satin Silver. Again, I'm going to try to figure out how to post some pictures for you guys. However, as people have said before, pictures just don't do this car justice.

Linson

Archived