TEAM SHELBY FORUM

www.terlinguaracingteam.com

07SGT4578

I should have mentioned earlier: I have used the new site to make TRT purchases, and was pleased with the value, quality, and especially the very fast delivery.

Nice work over there.

The white t-shirt is my favorite; better get a couple more; not that it will wear out—high quality item—but I don't like to wait until washday to wear it again.

• 3 weeks later...

Today (18th) I received the black TRT t-shirts I ordered on the 13th. Once again fast shipping of a high-quality item. They do have the big Lucifer rabbit on the back, the TRT logo on the left breast. They look GREAT.

Just one minor problem: the shirt maker - Haines - is bucking the oversize-clothing trend and making their stuff in normal sizes. If I needed an XL modern shirt, it's XXL in Haines-talk. Similarly for M becoming L, etc. That's my observation, anyway.

BNMS better bring a raft of these shirts to Lajitas. I'm going to need two more (XXL and L), and once people see them in person, they'll go fast.

Today (18th) I received the black TRT t-shirts I ordered on the 13th. Once again fast shipping of a high-quality item. They do have the big Lucifer rabbit on the back, the TRT logo on the left breast. They look GREAT.

Just one minor problem: the shirt maker - Haines - is bucking the oversize-clothing trend and making their stuff in normal sizes. If I needed an XL modern shirt, it's XXL in Haines-talk. Similarly for M becoming L, etc. That's my observation, anyway.

BNMS better bring a raft of these shirts to Lajitas. I'm going to need two more (XXL and L), and once people see them in person, they'll go fast.

Just went to the site but I think that I'll wait until the event and hope to get a few there for I think it is too late right now to order a shirt and be here to South Florida by the 25th...they sure do look great, especially the black one.... :drool:

Just went to the site but I think that I'll wait until the event and hope to get a few there for I think it is too late right now to order a shirt and be here to South Florida by the 25th...they sure do look great, especially the black one.... :drool:

Reading the review...I may be a XXXL by those measurements...

Will Omar the Tentmaker be attending? :hysterical:

Archived