TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Front Brake Ducts

Here is the Shelby Front Brake Duct installation, as done by the SAI Mod Shop. The AP Racing brakes were added after the install. The ducts work with any kind of brakes. The overall installation was tight and sturdy. And, yes, I cleaned everything under there after the photos were taken.

Jim

th_08-17-08062.jpg th_08-17-08060.jpg th_08-17-08055.jpg th_08-17-08054.jpg th_08-17-08053.jpg th_08-17-08052.jpg th_08-17-08049.jpg th_08-17-08048.jpg

Very Nice and look great.

Im gonna be "that guy". I thought these wernt availalbe yet. I have had the bezels, ducts, and hoses on order for several months now and still no word. Or should I calm down and drink a cold one cause these arnt the parts from SPP? Sorry, I have been busy at work and am sort of out of the loop at this point.

Very Nice and look great.

Im gonna be "that guy". I thought these wernt availalbe yet. I have had the bezels, ducts, and hoses on order for several months now and still no word. Or should I calm down and drink a cold one cause these arnt the parts from SPP? Sorry, I have been busy at work and am sort of out of the loop at this point.

I would opt for the cold one. Mine came from a total package done at SAI in January of this year. So the parts came directly through SAI. My understanding is that the parts for the kit are being given first to the Mod Shop at SAI until they are done with the Super Snakes and what all. When you do get the kit, you will like it. As soon as they are available, I am going to order replace hoses because I can see them going bye-bye all too soon.

Jim

Good pics, thanks!

You know, this is a mod you could do and NOBODY would know unless you tell them as nothing, other than the front inlets, are visible and, if you do not get the driving lights, the openings are not that easy to notice. That way, you would have one obvious one, the Berg Cap, and one that was stealth. :D

Jim

You know, this is a mod you could do and NOBODY would know unless you tell them as nothing, other than the front inlets, are visible and, if you do not get the driving lights, the openings are not that easy to notice. That way, you would have one obvious one, the Berg Cap, and one that was stealth. :D

Jim

Jim looks good. I had SAI install brake ducts w/driving lights on mine as well. Agree it's a very nice clean installation, and as you said does not need to be touched w/brake upgrades. Duct work may wear with time but that can be replaced with high temp duct hose. Nice choice of wheels too, I went with the black GT500 wheels and upgraded to the GT500 Brembo fronts.

Todd

07SGT1638

Jim

Actually, I am planning to do this one! :drop:

Archived