TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Woodward 2008 Pics

cobraracing

HI GUYS, N COBRA RACING

DID YOU BY CHANCE GET A PHOTO OF MY '08 GRABBER ORANGE VERT IN THE CORNER OF THE SNAKE PIT BELOW THE PHOTO YOU TOOK FROM THE TOP OF THE PARKING STRUCTURE. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR REPLY.

SCOTTY

HI GUYS, N COBRA RACING

DID YOU BY CHANCE GET A PHOTO OF MY '08 GRABBER ORANGE VERT IN THE CORNER OF THE SNAKE PIT BELOW THE PHOTO YOU TOOK FROM THE TOP OF THE PARKING STRUCTURE. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR REPLY.

SCOTTY

This one

DSC01972.jpg

DSC02029.jpg

Looks like it was a good time, and it looks like the weather was perfect there also. Between that, SAAC33 and Lime Rock, it was a great weather weekend for our events. Next is Tasca....

The next event for Robert and I is the Mustang National Event in UT. It is 28-31st of August. Then we have Dearborn that I am very excited about, then we have Terlingua show.

But Woodward was a great time I got to meet up with some TS friends and got to make some new TS friends .

Thanks for the photos, in all the packing I forgot my camara, if any one has a photo with the KR TErlingua and the SS under the Shelby banner from the face end I would love to have it.

It was very cool of Ford to give us the special tickets just for TS club members to get up and see a special peek at the 2010 Mustang model.

Sharon

The next event for Robert and I is the Mustang National Event in UT. It is 28-31st of August. Then we have Dearborn that I am very excited about, then we have Terlingua show.

But Woodward was a great time I got to meet up with some TS friends and got to make some new TS friends .

Thanks for the photos, in all the packing I forgot my camara, if any one has a photo with the KR TErlingua and the SS under the Shelby banner from the face end I would love to have it.

It was very cool of Ford to give us the special tickets just for TS club members to get up and see a special peek at the 2010 Mustang model.

Sharon

Special peak at the 2010?? :lurk::lurk:

I only have 200 of the 500 pics we took this weekend :happy feet:

I will look through them this week and send them over

PM me your email

Mike

Sharon

Thsnk you for posting these, I see mine in your picture from the top of the parking structure. It was good to put some names with faces and handles.

Nice to know Don with the 08 lives two miles from me. Should make it easier to make a sighting. Good to see what SPP items he installed so I can pick whats next.

Exceptional weather for a first time to show mine off. Found out I was not well prepared, no cleaning materials or tool boxes in the trunk. Did not open my hood due to not having it polished for viewing. Dearborn is coming and I will be prepared.

Did that Alloy Shelby next to the Grabber vert have a black rear medallion? Is such a thing available?

THAT CAR BELONGS TO NORM FROM ONTARIO CANADA. NORM HAD SAID THAT HE PAINTED THE MEDALLION

ALLOY AND HAD HIS SHELBY LETTERS CENTERED.

Archived