TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08SGT0567 in Seattle area

sleepless

• 2 weeks later...
Just arrived to the house today :)

352510570_zRSqx-M-0.jpg

Congrats and welcome...from one NW Shelby owner to another. I live just a few miles north of you in Mill Creek. I have a black 07 GT but I love that blue....now get out there and :shift:

Congratulations and welcome...from one Redmond Shelby owner to another.

Well, if you were driving your's in Redmond a couple of weeks ago, you may have been "the sign" that led me to my purchase. I'd been debating between a Vista Blue GT500 or the Shelby GT and was leaning toward the latter when, for the first time, I see a Vista Blue Shelby GT driving by; I looked at my wife and said "that is a sign that I should buy the Shelby GT". Next day I bought it :)

Well, if you were driving your's in Redmond a couple of weeks ago, you may have been "the sign" that led me to my purchase. I'd been debating between a Vista Blue GT500 or the Shelby GT and was leaning toward the latter when, for the first time, I see a Vista Blue Shelby GT driving by; I looked at my wife and said "that is a sign that I should buy the Shelby GT". Next day I bought it :)

Glad I could help. :D

07SGT0471 here in the west side Seattle......congrats, I choose my SGT over a GT500 too. Way too pretty of a car! Congrats, you will not regret it, this is the most comfortable hot rod I have ever owned.

Enjoy my friend and I love the blue!

• 1 month later...

Archived