TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Member---> MY500SS 40th delivery pic's at SAI

Grabber

Today I was visiting SAI with my family. Right before the tour I saw Dan (MY500SS) at the front of the building with his lovely wife. Dan was there to pick up his 40th package GT500. I had the privledge to meet Dan at my home on 2007 at my meet and greet and at Carrolls 85th birthday bash, so it was great to see them again. This was not planned. The following Pic's are of Dan taking delivery of his new 40th anniv. package GT500. It was a very fun experience watching him inspect it, sign for it, and load it. I even got to help him load all his take off parts and tires into his truck. SAI did a very quality job on his car indeed. Seeing it up close was a treat. It was also a great pleasure to meet Adrain :wub: and see Bud again. :happy feet:

LVTrip8-14-08597.jpg

LVTrip8-14-08598.jpg

LVTrip8-14-08599.jpg

LVTrip8-14-08601.jpg

LVTrip8-14-08603.jpg

LVTrip8-14-08604.jpg

LVTrip8-14-08605.jpg

LVTrip8-14-08607.jpg

LVTrip8-14-08608.jpg

LVTrip8-14-08609.jpg

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :) I had so much fun with both families today! :) From Dan & Marji to Grabber and clan.. I had a BALL!! Next time you guys come (I think you should plan to be here at the same time again the next time- Maybe when you do your SS, K GRABBER!?!?!) we should all have lunch at the cafe'!

The pictures are awesome! I really like the one up close and personal with the carbon fiber splitter-- ROCKIN! :happy feet:

Delivering cars to members of Team Shelby is fun-because you get to meet the person behind the screen name! I actual told Grabber today that someone asked me what his real name was.. and I said... "ummmmmm, Grabber"??? LOL...

Seriously, it was my pleasure!

Grabber-you NEED the SS :)

Dan-Enjoy those cars! :)

It is fun to meet the person behind the screen names. I always enjoy that. :)

The front splitter looks great. I have another close up shot of it, and 2 others that I did not post. My plane is delayed, so I am loading them now to pass my time. Enjoy these 3 more shots.

The splitter fits and looks awesome. :happy feet:

LVTrip8-14-08602.jpg

LVTrip8-14-08600.jpg

LVTrip8-14-08596.jpg

Dan-Enjoy those cars! :)

BTW...I spoke to MY500SS (Dan) an hour ago to see how his trip home was going and to see if he wanted me to post this thread. He was half way home and was very glad I caught some pic's of the delivery for this thread. It's his plan to add some more pic's to it when he gets home.

I finally have both my GT500's home again. Adrienne called me Monday to pick up my 40th, Woo hoo. :happy feet:

Marji and I were pleasently surprised to meet up with Grabber ( Rob ) and his family, Tana and David, while they were waiting to take the SAI tour.

Now I have some great pictures of us receiving our 40th ( thanks Rob ).

The 40th is much more then I could of dreamed of. The handling, the sound and the looks are amazing. Couple that with the great team at SAI and you have a winner. Thanks again to Adrienne, Brian, Bud and their team for making the whole Shelby experience wonderful. Also, thanks Rob for your photo expertise and strong back ( those tires are heavy ). Marji and I look forward to the next time we can get together.

Here are a few pics Marji took.

Rob and I working and Bud supervising :hysterical:

IMG_2770.jpg

All three uf us loading parts

IMG_2767.jpg

The gang, Myself, Bud, Rob and Adrienne.

IMG_2765.jpg

All opened up for inspection.

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

I finally have both my GT500's home again. Adrienne called me Monday to pick up my 40th, Woo hoo. :happy feet:

Marji and I were pleasently surprised to meet up with Grabber ( Rob ) and his family, Tana and David, while they were waiting to take the SAI tour.

Now I have some great pictures of us receiving our 40th ( thanks Rob ).

The 40th is much more then I could of dreamed of. The handling, the sound and the looks are amazing. Couple that with the great team at SAI and you have a winner. Thanks again to Adrienne, Brian, Bud and their team for making the whole Shelby experience wonderful. Also, thanks Rob for your photo expertise and strong back ( those tires are heavy ). Marji and I look forward to the next time we can get together.

Here are a few pics Marji took.

Rob and I working and Bud supervising :hysterical:

IMG_2770.jpg

All three uf us loading parts

IMG_2767.jpg

The gang, Myself, Bud, Rob and Adrienne.

IMG_2765.jpg

All opened up for inspection.

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: Woohoooo! :) YAY!! I am excited for you. It was great to see you and Marji again! I always have a blast with you guys. You were patient with the inspection and the wait for the T/O parts, even though it was HOT HOT HOT!

I will be in touch next week to work on your certificate :censored: Sorry about that! Sometimes my fingers type faster than my head thinks!

Have a great weekend! :shift:

Must be nice to have a 40th and SS!!!!

Congrats and best of luck!!!

I'm a very lucky and thankful person. Only problem is I've become a "yes honey" guy.

Can you unload the dish washer......... yes honey

Can you fold the laundry......... yes honey

Can you wash my car........ yes honey

:banghead:

I'm a very lucky and thankful person. Only problem is I've become a "yes honey" guy.

Can you unload the dish washer......... yes honey

Can you fold the laundry......... yes honey

Can you wash my car........ yes honey

:banghead:

It's a trend:

Can you go to the store and get (anyting) ..... yes honey.

4 hours and a tank of gas later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived