TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone with Photo Shop

motorjock205

I'll be the first to admit that I have tried Photo Shop, and I can't get it to do anything!!!! I have a picture of my car with my current mods, but it was taken in my driveway with my neighbor's house and trees as the background....I'd like to remove all of that background and my yard in the foreground, maybe adjust some of the shadows on the car (if that's possible) to get a nice pic of just the car itself....

Anyone willing to do that for me??? If so, PM me your email address, and I'll send you the pic...

I would be forevever in someone's debt!!!

I'll be the first to admit that I have tried Photo Shop, and I can't get it to do anything!!!! I have a picture of my car with my current mods, but it was taken in my driveway with my neighbor's house and trees as the background....I'd like to remove all of that background and my yard in the foreground, maybe adjust some of the shadows on the car (if that's possible) to get a nice pic of just the car itself....

Anyone willing to do that for me??? If so, PM me your email address, and I'll send you the pic...

I would be forevever in someone's debt!!!

I love a challange. Send your (png. bmp. jpg. jpeg. php. gif. tga. tiff. wmf. pcd. pct) file it to me. I will PM you my email address. -FB

Here is my attempt at photoshoping your SGT.

Hope you like it.

1st pic is the original with house in background.

2nd pic is the modified without the house.

3rd pic is modified with the dash plaque info.

post-12648-1218846768_thumb.jpg

post-12648-1218847756_thumb.jpg

post-12648-1218847994_thumb.jpg

Man, those look really good!!! Wish I could figure out how to do all of that, because I have several I'd like to fix up some...Oh well...Thanks for doing that one for me. I really like the last one with the plaque added at the top!

Thanks, and yes, I'm still out here in the Middle East. Before a mission and after a mission I always check in with the Shelby forums to see whats going on. When I saw motorjocks' request, I figured why not. I had some down time between flying. It took me a couple hours to do the altered pictures. I will be heading home very, very soon! :happy feet: I should fly my last mission today. If all goes well, I should be outprocessing out of here tomorrow. I'm dying for some McDonald's french fries. I still have the brakes (Shelby/Baer GT Plus) I will contact the intrested parties upon my return home. Man, I can't wait to back in the USA!! :drool:

Thanks, and yes, I'm still out here in the Middle East. Before a mission and after a mission I always check in with the Shelby forums to see whats going on. When I saw motorjocks' request, I figured why not. I had some down time between flying. It took me a couple hours to do the altered pictures. I will be heading home very, very soon! :happy feet: I should fly my last mission today. If all goes well, I should be outprocessing out of here tomorrow. I'm dying for some McDonald's french fries. I still have the brakes (Shelby/Baer GT Plus) I will contact the intrested parties upon my return home. Man, I can't wait to back in the USA!! :drool:

Badger, thank you for your service to our country and may God Speed you, and your unit, home safely.

Archived