TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Water spot on glass fix!

So I had spots on my boat glass from sun and water. Bummed me out, I tried everything.

Finally today I used some 3m Marine Fiberglass Cleaner/Wax for lightly oxidized fiberglass, and man o man by hand/terrycloth all spots gone, glass like new. And waxed as well. Stoked.

Works, try it.

When you say "glass," are you speaking to the fiberglass on the boat or the windscreen? I am hoping you are speaking to the fiberglass as my boat and I are spending an entire week together on the water in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the tip.

Jim

Jim- Well it works on the fiberglass too. But I was referring to the windscreen and side glass, I had some serious water spots burned in from the sun on them. Nothing would remove them. Imagine how stoked I am! I remember a post where someone had it on thier windshield of a Shelby from dealer washing in sun. This stuff polished the glass it looks like new.

BTW enjoy your trip!! -boats are a kick, time stops for me when I am out in a boat...

Thanks, and you are spot on -- boats can be magic and, with my Shelby, I finally found something I spend more money on than my boat. :hysterical: I know you can relate to that.

Jim

Thanks, and you are spot on -- boats can be magic and, with my Shelby, I finally found something I spend more money on than my boat. :hysterical: I know you can relate to that.

Jim

Haha yep. Although I have yet to mod my SGT, its coming haha...

Archived