TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby interior colors

Just wondering if there was more than one interior color on the Shelby GT500. I thought that most cars had Charcoal but mine shows Black. Are these different color options? I have seen the Black with Red accents as well. So are there two, three or more interior color options?

Charcoal Black/Charcoal Black or Charcoal Black/Crimson Red

Only two choices. Some colors you can't get the crimson red inserts.

Vista Blue and Grabber Orange only available with Charcoal Black/Charcoal Black.

The other colors you had a choice of the two.

Of these colors is the Charcoal Black/Crimson Red only available in the GT500? I think I have seen Charcoal Black in a GT Mustang or all Red, but the Black/Red is not a GT option at all, right? Could someone even order the Black/Red combo for a GT?

Charcoal Black/Charcoal Black or Charcoal Black/Crimson Red

Only two choices. Some colors you can't get the crimson red inserts.

Vista Blue and Grabber Orange only available with Charcoal Black/Charcoal Black.

The other colors you had a choice of the two.

Thanks Shelby Dude. I have a anal question then......if my Vista blue is only available in Charcoal Black/Charcoal Black, why does my window sticker say Black/Black Accent? I know it is probably some strange Ford thing.

Thanks Shelby Dude. I have a anal question then......if my Vista blue is only available in Charcoal Black/Charcoal Black, why does my window sticker say Black/Black Accent? I know it is probably some strange Ford thing.

Just a strange Ford thing. They are always mixing names, but the color is what it is. It's black to me. They call it Charcoal Black in the order guide.

Of these colors is the Charcoal Black/Crimson Red only available in the GT500? I think I have seen Charcoal Black in a GT Mustang or all Red, but the Black/Red is not a GT option at all, right? Could someone even order the Black/Red combo for a GT?

On the GT Mustang if you order the red the seats are completely red with the red insert in the door panel. The dash, carpet, trim panels around the doors, etc are black.

On the GT500 the red comes as inserts in the center sections of the seats with the red insert panel in the door.

Archived