TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT1219 Dyno

Have to say that this is the first "international" dyno report I've ever seen.

Thanks!

Yes :) and it`s quite mysterious especially torque... 452nm huh i`ll have to check it at another dyno station.

Yes :) and it`s quite mysterious especially torque... 452nm huh i`ll have to check it at another dyno station.

Looks like the HP was an estimate at the motor (BHP) so the torque sounds about right. Conversion from Newton Meters to Foot Pounds: = .73756.

So 452 Nm = 333 foot pounds of torque (at the motor).

Looks like the HP was an estimate at the motor (BHP) so the torque sounds about right. Conversion from Newton Meters to Foot Pounds: = .73756.

So 452 Nm = 333 foot pounds of torque (at the motor).

Nice thx for explanation. it was done wit 95 octane of course. AT next dyno i`ll add steeda elbow, GMS TB and spacer and w`ll see result.

Best wishes from Poland :)

Nice thx for explanation. it was done wit 95 octane of course. AT next dyno i`ll add steeda elbow, GMS TB and spacer and w`ll see result.

Best wishes from Poland :)

That will be interesting to see. GMS claims HP increase of 22 midrange and 11 peak.

you got # 1219?? cool.........i got # 1218..........

;) nice and you got nice plates... here in Poland name plates doesn`t belong to you but to car if you sell your car you can`t use the same plates again... that`s stupid.

so do you get alot of looks on your Shelby in Polan? i bet the car is even more rare over there huh?

Yeah :D This is crazy i must say :D it was a sensation on highway when i was driving it back from port in germany.. people making photos if there is a only chance to make one :P

All neighbours are very excited and i have visit almost every day since arrival :P

But the best part is when i drive it main street through city :P :drool: You can just see wide open mouths and hear : "what the fuck is that" and they are walking around and searching for pony badges to be sure it`s a mustang :D and there is only one at front grill :P

There is a one Mustang in my city a red GT and not far is a dealer with USA cars he got two V6 and one GT but poor condition :|

Archived