TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Newly spotted...2007 White Coupe/Red Stripe

DubbsFaris

It was driving in my direction, so I followed them, and it is a college kid at UTSA, and this is his daily driver...

He told me he has seen a few, but really has always wanted a Black/Orange stripes? He said that was the original, but I didn't contradict him. I instead gave him my card and told him about Terlingua, and TeamShelby.

Hopefully this gets me my recruiting badge.... :happy feet:

It was driving in my direction, so I followed them, and it is a college kid at UTSA, and this is his daily driver...

He told me he has seen a few, but really has always wanted a Black/Orange stripes? He said that was the original, but I didn't contradict him. I instead gave him my card and told him about Terlingua, and TeamShelby.

Hopefully this gets me my recruiting badge.... :happy feet:

Wish my parents would have given me a Mustang to tool around in while in college! Instead they gave me student loan payments and a bus ticket! :shrug:

Well msmap, I can vouch your money goes to a great place! Im sure your son is enjoying the 'lazy river' the school just built with it! Every college should have a tube float... :devil:

No sweat, its my school too! I can remember our battle cry like it was yesterday...

We are the roadrunners, beep, beeep, beep!

We go here cuz its cheap, cheap cheap! :hysterical:

Captain Beyond, Did you get the vapor from Northside Ford? It was there for a while, but not the last time I was in there. I work off of tradesman dr and 1604 over in that area. Live at Sonterra Blvd behind the new methodist hospital. (281 and 1604)

Captain Beyond, Did you get the vapor from Northside Ford? It was there for a while, but not the last time I was in there. I work off of tradesman dr and 1604 over in that area. Live at Sonterra Blvd behind the new methodist hospital. (281 and 1604)

No, I got it from Jordan Ford. They had it at the annual Mustang show at Bass Pro Shops last Oct. and I fell in love with it. Traded in my black 03 10th Anniversary Cobra for it.

No, I got it from Jordan Ford. They had it at the annual Mustang show at Bass Pro Shops last Oct. and I fell in love with it. Traded in my black 03 10th Anniversary Cobra for it.

Its just awesome looking in person...after I ordered mine, I saw it...and if I had just walked in to buy mine after they had it, I would have bought it!

Its just awesome looking in person...after I ordered mine, I saw it...and if I had just walked in to buy mine after they had it, I would have bought it!

That's so funny because I originally wanted a black w/red stripe edition like yours, but I couldn't find one, so I settled on my Vapor.

Archived