TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need help about to pull the trigger on AC Razor Rims

requis

Hi Guys need help,

I'm about to pull the trigger on Tires and American Racing Shelby Rims at Good year here in Brampton, they have the rims on for $289. ea and the same tires that come with the Shelby for $429.00 ea Installed

I just wanted to make sure this was a good deal?

Anyone Know?

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Barry

Hi Guys need help,

I'm about to pull the trigger on Tires and American Racing Shelby Rims at Good year here in Brampton, they have the rims on for $289. ea and the same tires that come with the Shelby for $429.00 ea Installed

Anyone Know?

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Barry

What Shelby rims were you looking at, American Racing makes 2 types- Razor and Cobra?

The Gun metal grey Razor, wheres that pic....has the shelby snake and GT500 on the center cap...okay now if I could just get organizaed and find the pic....

some guy on another site picked up those for his GT500. Paid $200 (US I assume) each from Discount Tire (I didn't check the website to verify the price). that puts your price of $275 as reasonable, considering on the $200 you'd have to pay exchange, shipping, wait however long to get the rims by shipper, hope they dont arrive bent, have a pain if you have a warranty claim etc.

Hi Guys need help,

Anyone Know?

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Barry

Barry, tire rack in the US has the OE tires for $211 front and $249 rear. Shipping to Niagara Falls NY depot just across the Lewiston bridge is $42.26 for the set. The depot will charge $20 to handle them. You have the dollar difference wish is small now and you will be charged just 14 % for tax at the boarder. Some thing for you to think about. Kevin

Barry, tire rack in the US has the OE tires for $211 front and $249 rear. Shipping to Niagara Falls NY depot just across the Lewiston bridge is $42.26 for the set. The depot will charge $20 to handle them. You have the dollar difference wish is small now and you will be charged just 14 % for tax at the boarder. Some thing for you to think about. Kevin

Thanks Kevin...Holding off for now spoke the the gentleman who had tabled my pricing today and he indicated the 9.5 inch is not out until January.

So Since my rides likely going to be hibernating I can wait till the spring.

Thanks for all the help!

Barry

Archived