TEAM SHELBY FORUM

After Tasca 2nd. Annual BBQ

RogerS

Well, it's that time of year again! Saturday, September 6, 2008 for Team Shelby Members sign up here :happy feet:

We are going to start the list here in this thread. Please list how many will be attending.

Last year's heat was just way too much for most of us but to the brave who endured the AC was blasting, even in the garage :)

The event will be at the same location as last year. My home. Adam is picking up the tab this year so the more the merrier! :hysterical:

We will supply the place, food and hospitality. You are welcome to bring your coolers.

The image below was made as a poster by one of my neighbors highlighting some of the cars.

CIMG4789.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, it's that time of year again! For all Team Shelby Members sign up here :happy feet:

We are going to start the list here in this thread.

Last year's heat was just way too much for most of us but to the brave who endured the AC was blasting, even in the garage :)

The event will be at the same location as last year. My home. Adam is picking up the tab this year so the more the merrier! :hysterical:

We will supply the place, food and hospitality. You are welcome to bring your coolers.

CIMG4789.jpg

Roger,

How far do you live from Tasca Ford???

Count the Badfamily in! Could you post or PM directions to your house from Tasca? Last year I think we took a wrong turn. Never made it there.

I remember that. The mapquest directions are very wrong!!!!!

I will post the easiest directions when I return from the SAAC convention this weekend. You will not get lost again! :)

Roger

About a 10 min. ride south. approx. 6 miles. It's on your way home! :)

Roger

Oh that's not bad at all then I want to stop on my way home..... :happy feet: Just give us the directions..... :shift:

I remember that. The mapquest directions are very wrong!!!!!

I will post the easiest directions when I return from the SAAC convention this weekend. You will not get lost again! :)

Roger

I agree mapquest does NOT give good directions at all......... :nonono:

As of right now I just need you to bring you and your guests and relax and unwind. I will post directions and specifics next week.

Roger

Hi Roger,

Assuming the weather permits both myself and my Cousin Todd would love to stop by. We also would very much like to bring something, so just let us know.

Best regards,

Keith

We're the guys who bumped into you at TASCA several weeks back when checking on our cars

I'm sure they will set-up the dyno. It's ready to go so I don't see them missing a chance to rake in some cash. :spend:

What would be the cost of that, typically?

Hi Roger,

Assuming the weather permits both myself and my Cousin Todd would love to stop by. We also would very much like to bring something, so just let us know.

Best regards,

Keith

We're the guys who bumped into you at TASCA several weeks back when checking on our cars

Awesome Keith...........how are the cars running?

Roger

Count me in if I get back from SAI in time with my Super Snake. Plans are that I pickup my SS on Sept 2 and drive it back.

Wow! What a way to break her in! Have a safe trip and hope to see you there.

Roger

Archived