TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MCA Grand National show

ejrail

Besides being a Team Shelby member, I am also a member of the MCA and the Northern Utah Mustang Owners Association. As luck or fate would have it, I also work at the ski resort in Park City, Utah where this year's Grand National show is being held this Labor Day weekend. I have entered my car and am looking forward to meeting other enthusiasts tha share my passion for Shelbys and Mustangs in general. There are currently cars registered from 30 States and 5 foreign countries!

I'm curious if anybody is planning to come to our mountains this year. I'd love to put a face to the postings and replys I see every day.

Besides being a Team Shelby member, I am also a member of the MCA and the Northern Utah Mustang Owners Association. As luck or fate would have it, I also work at the ski resort in Park City, Utah where this year's Grand National show is being held this Labor Day weekend. I have entered my car and am looking forward to meeting other enthusiasts tha share my passion for Shelbys and Mustangs in general. There are currently cars registered from 30 States and 5 foreign countries!

I'm curious if anybody is planning to come to our mountains this year. I'd love to put a face to the postings and replys I see every day.

Team Shelby and Shelby Autos will be this show. We will have the entire rig. We will be bringing a Super Snake and Terlingua and a Blown Shelby Gt.

I am looking forward to the cruise on Friday night.

So come by the Truck also Shelby Performance parts will also be there.

Sharon

Sharon

Sharon,

My poor MasterCard has hardly gotten over the summer Shelby Performance catalog. Not to mention the catalog that came in my Team Shelby welcome kit last winter. He was resting up for our annual Las Vegas trip to the AC Delco Nationals in November and your facility, assuming the remodel will be complete. Now you are daring him to make a showing in Park City. Good thing plastic is durable.

Seriously though, I am very excited that you guys are coming. It will be the highlight of my weekend. I cant wait.

Archived