TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPER SNAKE LOGO REPLICA ON EBAY!

Isn't this stuff copyrighted? I would thing that Ford or Mr. Shelby should be getting a share of the profit on this.

This really irritates me.

We work hard to develop our badging, logos, etc. and someone just rips it off for their own profit.

Then someone will attempt to clone our cars. What a leach, and he doesn't even have a 100% rating. I have already taken care of this.

Thanks for the heads up!

Chris

It always surprises me how fast this stuff shows up too! And then the price on top of it. I guess the price is because you can't buy it otherwise from Shelby or Ford so they can charge whatever they like. That's too bad.

We work hard to develop our badging, logos, etc. and someone just rips it off for their own profit.

Then someone will attempt to clone our cars. What a leach, and he doesn't even have a 100% rating. I have already taken care of this.

Thanks for the heads up!

Chris

Irritates me too

:angry22:

Thanks for the heads up!

Chris

Thanks Chris,

Kick butt and take names.

Jeff

This is complete bovine feces! Doesn't EBAY have a "police" department that this clown could be reported to?

Thanks for the heads up!

Chris

:censored: You go Chris...we are behind you all the way......

You can buy any other kind of Shelby logo or emblem out there from many sources so what's the big deal about this particular one. Putting it on your car doesn't make it a real SuperSnake just like putting a Shelby logo on your Mustang doesn't make it a Shelby . That's what Mfg tags , registration's and vin#'s are for, to establish creditability and origin of the vehicle.

A clone of any car does nothing to diminish the value of the original. We've seen that at all the car auctions. It is rather the sincerest form of flattery.

From the responses here you'd think the guy ran someone over or something . Sheeesh!

Flame suit on.... :fear:

You can buy any other kind of Shelby logo or emblem out there from many sources so what's the big deal about this particular one. Putting it on your car doesn't make it a real SuperSnake just like putting a Shelby logo on your Mustang doesn't make it a Shelby . That's what Mfg tags , registration's and vin#'s are for, to establish creditability and origin of the vehicle.

A clone of any car does nothing to diminish the value of the original. We've seen that at all the car auctions. It is rather the sincerest form of flattery.

From the responses here you'd think the guy ran someone over or something . Sheeesh!

Flame suit on.... :fear:

+1000

Archived