TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY MASTERPIECES

ShelbyGT/SC

Update October 14:

Hi all, sorry I haven't been on this forum much as I have been very busy.

Couple comments:

1) I will update the first post to add new numbers since post #70.

2) StangCrazy, please note that the price of the books 2-10 and 289 are $299. Do you still want that book at that price?

3) SVTTIM, do you have a particular number book (signed) you want or do you want to wait to get a non-signeb book when they are available?

4) Michael, that Corvette Masterpieces book is awesome hey? I bought one from Jerry during the Birthday Bash. I can't wait to see the Mustang Masterpieces book.

5) If anyone hasn't gotten any confirmations from Jerry, email me at adams.shelbygt@gmail.com and I will call him.

6) Longbow, I listed #87 for you on post #1. Let me know if you got confirmation from Jerry.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think these are starting to ship. When I last communicated with Jerry, he told me that he wouldn't be depositing my check until he ships the book.... well, my check got cashed this week....

I'm really looking forward to getting this book!

To all that has emailed me, I did call Jerry the other day. He has been traveling and really busy but he did get all the emails I forwarded to him. It looks like some of the books will be shipped sometime soon. Sorry but that's all I know for now.

Adam

To all that has emailed me, I did call Jerry the other day. He has been traveling and really busy but he did get all the emails I forwarded to him. It looks like some of the books will be shipped sometime soon. Sorry but that's all I know for now.

Adam

I emailed a while ago and have not seen a reply, just wondering about #14 :headscratch:

Probably good to email Jerry directly to confirm your order as well. Good to post here too so that everyone sees which books are already taken. I should mention that when Jerry and I discussed these books last week I asked to order a low numbered book too.

I also forgot to mention above that he is keeping a registry of these books too.

I will be ordering #174 from Jerry. Thanks for the information!

I will be ordering #174 from Jerry. Thanks for the information!

Talked with Jerry at the Texas Round-Up this past Saturday. He was selling his Mustang Masterpieces book (sold out before day was over). Several TS members have pictures with credits from Tulsa (sprint200, etc.) and Las Vegas in the book.

He confirmed he will pick them up the Shelby Masterpieces at SEMA and then begin mailing them out. He is coordinating with CSCF/SAI on distribution of the first 289 numbered books.

Jim

Hello all

I just bought the Mustang Masterpieces so I can have one to share and in my car. I was very impressed. I actually just was going to look at it. I will also be getting one that is signed by Mr Heasley and Mr. Shelby. Just wanted to say what a great collection. If Jerry ever does an update down the road, he will need to have the owners of the new cars covered much like he did with the 1970 & older.

I know there has been some discussion on other threads about shows and folks questioning wether the new Shelbys are real Shelbys or not. This is a great book to keep in the car. If someone says that is not a real Shelby, you can ask them to see if it is in this book. They would be correct if it was not.

Anyways, kudos to Jerry and can't wait to get # 50. :happy feet:

Change you clocks, change your smoke detector batteries.

hello, I do want the book #10 Igot an email from jerry for price and sent check in if more is needed let me know ,I sent all info he asked for also and pic, Just saw this sorry for delay, been real busy, Mickey

I ORDERED 3 BOOKS #'S 74 , 79 , 89. THE NUMBERS ARE RELATED TO THE LAST TWO DIGIT IN

MY VIN # 74 ; AND TO THE PRODUCTION # 79 - 81 G.O VERTS AND TO THE NUMBER

# 89 IN THE VIN. WHICH SIGNAFIES THAT THE CAR IS A CONVERTIBLE GT500.

NO DELIVERY AS OF YET. :headscratch:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Has anyone gotten their Signed Book yet? Mine is Number 24 but have not received it yet.

David.

Apparently they'll be signed during Sema week, and shipped out after that...so expect them around the end of the month is my guess.

I am NOT officially in the know, that is what I read somewhere here on TS (about books being signed after Sema)

Can't wait :mail:

• 2 weeks later...

got mine yesterday and amn it rocks!! I have over 80 mustang related books and many mags from the 70's and up and this is at the top!!! Thanks so much for #10 for our anniverary I also got all my terlilnqua things yesterday too, it was like christmas, My 1957 sports illistrated with shelby on the cover came in today, Later Mickey

Got mine today, no doubt that it is a beautiful book, but frankly I'm disappointed. The 07-09 GT-500 is not included among the Shelbys represented, only those that had been modified by SAI.... (Super Snake, 40th, KR)....

Archived