TEAM SHELBY FORUM

stripe install

Detailed instructions- :lurk:

There are 2 ways:

Method 1: Drive to your dealership and hand them the keys. State very slowly and clearly, "I would like stripes on this car". Pay at the window. Drive home. :hysterical:

Method 2: Drive to a REALLY GOOD paint shop and hand them the keys. Present a picture of the stripes you want. Pay at window. Drive home.

:shift:

Method 2 is actually better in the long run, since you won't have to repeat in 5 years. My stripe already having issues. Putting decals on a car is the crappiest solution I have ever heard of.

Hey Ford, I would have made it worth your time for you to paint on the stripes!! :devil:

Detailed instructions- :lurk:

Method 2: Drive to a REALLY GOOD paint shop and hand them the keys. Present a picture of the stripes you want. Pay at window. Drive home.

:shift:

Method 2 is actually better in the long run, since you won't have to repeat in 5 years. My stripe already having issues. Putting decals on a car is the crappiest solution I have ever heard of.

Hey Ford, I would have made it worth your time for you to paint on the stripes!! :devil:

That's the way I'm going to do it.

Just wondering how stripes are installed. Does anybody have a good description of how the process is done.

I wrote a detailed description of how I put my stripes on my GT-H. Its under the GT-H sub-topic....not sure how to link you to there. It wasn't that hard to do just take your time and make sure you keep the area wet until you've positioned the stripe where you want it.

Good Luck, SVT

Archived