TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Waiting Game has Finally Ended

yenrod

10am I got the call that I had been waiting for forever; it froze me like a deer in the headlights temporarily. I got to the dealer by 11:30, was out driving by 2:15. For someone like me who has not driven a car with much pep since 1997, all I can say is this car has UNBELIEVABLE speed. I am now among one of the permenantly grining ear to ear people. Personally, if I was on the fence about buying and a sales person was to take/give me a test drive, ADM or not I would be asking where to sign. I will post pictures soon.

Coupe-Red/White stripes, crimson inserts.

:shift:

some pictures are in order once you get a chance and park it for a second... heh

Sorry, but once the work bell blows I am usually detailing and then riding. I still can't stop the ear-to-ear smile. Also, evryone that has something that is REMOTELY "sporty" will challenge you. I searched on how to upload pictures, nothing came up. A brief reminder for the not so tech-savy would help .

Thanks

I searched on how to upload pictures, nothing came up. A brief reminder for the not so tech-savy would help .

Its a few step process:

1st. Go to the Gallery: http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...md=sc&cat=1

2nd. Hit "Add Image" button

3rd. Fill out all the information about the vehicle and on the bottom hit Browse, to select the picture from your computer you want to upload, then hit "Post Image"

4th. Once the picture is on the web site you may enlarge it, right-click on your mouse and copy the address of the picture "http//......"

5th. When you come back to this post and hit "Reply" choose little icon with a tree, 8th button from the left, and paste the link to the image in the box that pops up.

--Russ ;)

Its a few step process:

1st. Go to the Gallery: http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...md=sc&cat=1

2nd. Hit "Add Image" button

3rd. Fill out all the information about the vehicle and on the bottom hit Browse, to select the picture from your computer you want to upload, then hit "Post Image"

4th. Once the picture is on the web site you may enlarge it, right-click on your mouse and copy the address of the picture "http//......"

5th. When you come back to this post and hit "Reply" choose little icon with a tree, 8th button from the left, and paste the link to the image in the box that pops up.

--Russ ;)

Dude, I'm slow, but I have tried the forementioned steps and I keep getting an error page. Any suggestions?

Dude, I'm slow, but I have tried the forementioned steps and I keep getting an error page. Any suggestions?

The error maybe due to the type of file extension used with your current photo & the way it was stored. Try opening your photos with your photo shoftware & re-save them by selecting the format you need (try the .JPEG extension). See if that works & let us know

post-3007-1159322503_thumb.jpg

The error maybe due to the type of file extension used with your current photo & the way it was stored. Try opening your photos with your photo shoftware & re-save them by selecting the format you need (try the .JPEG extension). See if that works & let us know

Thanks. Hope this works.gallery_3007_1_23001.jpg

post-3007-1159322548_thumb.jpg

post-3007-1159322503_thumb.jpg

post-3007-1159322548_thumb.jpg

The size of the files was the problem, thanks for the info. I still need to perfect the posting process though. This car kicks soo much ass!! The color combo, as I'm sure you know Fastbackman, grabs A LOT of attention (good and bad). I just got my 1:18 red/white autoart model today too. At least the real one beat the model. It is pretty cool though.

The size of the files was the problem, thanks for the info. I still need to perfect the posting process though. This car kicks soo much ass!! The color combo, as I'm sure you know Fastbackman, grabs A LOT of attention (good and bad). I just got my 1:18 red/white autoart model today too. At least the real one beat the model. It is pretty cool though.

Are you in witichaw falls? looks like their ford dealer. A friend of mine has a 66 Hertz car in town, I have a 66 350 also still waitin on my 07.

Archived