TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PINKS ALL OUT

Vapor

Pinks All Out - Bandimere Speedway 8/10/08

I know this is a Shelby Site. But on the other hand my brother Branden did Ford proud!

Field – 475 entries’s made up of Chevy, Mopar, Honda, Subaru, Pro stocks.

Throughout the day Branden F150 “Baby Blue” knocked off all comers. Consistently running between 11.8 – 12.058. not bad for a pickup! :peelout:

Nick name Branden Lay the Law Down Lawley – “Just to Quote the Announcer” :bowdown:

Pinks ALL OUT decided that instead of the top 8 they went to 32.

Top 8 were cars pretty much meant for all out racing running sub 9.0 in the quarter and a couple running sub 8.0. :rockon:

Branden was in the top 16 cars ... :happy feet:

Branden’s first run of the final he was up against a very fast Chevy. He beat him in the box by 100th of a second. I believe it was due to his lightning fast reflexes!!! :banvictory::banvictory:

A blink of an eye takes 250th of a second.

Branden’s second run he was up against another very fast Chevy. He beat him by 400th of a second.

Branden’s third run he was up against another very very fast Chevy. Oh my god he won did not get the time,

Branden made it to the final 2 up against a Chevy Camaro in his 1969 F150 Ford Pickup. A PINKS ALL OUT first – Ford F150 Pickup in the final 2

Now in the best of 2 against a super fast Camaro. This car was knocking cars off all day.

First run Baby Blue finished just behind the Camaro by 200th of a second.

Best of 2 run Baby Blue finished behind the Camaro by 80th of a second.

He may not have been the number one car at the end of the event!

What he did 8/9/2008 many can only dream of during their life. :drool:

I have to say it was a spectacular event.

Branden did our Family proud! He did Ford proud! :victory:

More pictures to come !!! :shift:

post-20272-1218392328.jpg

post-20272-1218392418.jpg

post-20272-1218392328.jpg

post-20272-1218392418.jpg

Pinks All Out - Bandimere Speedway 8/10/08

I know this is a Shelby Site. But on the other hand my brother Branden did Ford proud!

Field – 475 entries’s made up of Chevy, Mopar, Honda, Subaru, Pro stocks.

Throughout the day Branden F150 “Baby Blue” knocked off all comers. Consistently running between 11.8 – 12.058. not bad for a pickup! :peelout:

Nick name Branden Lay the Law Down Lawley – “Just to Quote the Announcer” :bowdown:

Pinks ALL OUT decided that instead of the top 8 they went to 32.

Top 8 were cars pretty much meant for all out racing running sub 9.0 in the quarter and a couple running sub 8.0. :rockon:

Branden was in the top 16 cars ... :happy feet:

Branden’s first run of the final he was up against a very fast Chevy. He beat him in the box by 100th of a second. I believe it was due to his lightning fast reflexes!!! :banvictory::banvictory:

A blink of an eye takes 250th of a second.

Branden’s second run he was up against another very fast Chevy. He beat him by 400th of a second.

Branden’s third run he was up against another very very fast Chevy. Oh my god he won did not get the time,

Branden made it to the final 2 up against a Chevy Camaro in his 1969 F150 Ford Pickup. A PINKS ALL OUT first – Ford F150 Pickup in the final 2

Now in the best of 2 against a super fast Camaro. This car was knocking cars off all day.

First run Baby Blue finished just behind the Camaro by 200th of a second.

Best of 2 run Baby Blue finished behind the Camaro by 80th of a second.

He may not have been the number one car at the end of the event!

What he did 8/9/2008 many can only dream of during their life. :drool:

I have to say it was a spectacular event.

Branden did our Family proud! He did Ford proud! :victory:

More pictures to come !!! :shift:

I was great to see the Look on the Mopar, and Chevy supported faces when their product got spanked !!! :hysterical:

That's super awsome. Congrats to you and your brother. I wish that I could have been there, but my wife put on a national event horse show in Greeley, so I had to work up there all weekend. My first vehicle was a 1970 F-150 that I raced at Bandimere for many years. I still have the built 390 out of that truck sitting in my garage. So I really like your bro's truck!

That's awesome, Rob! Ron (BoneDoc) and I were pulling for that truck. Too bad he didn't win, but I'm glad the blue oval was represented in the final two. And I'm sure glad it didn't end up with those 2 Vegas in the finals.

Pinks was a great event. I took 188 pictures. Lots of ricers but even more good ol' American steel. I'm glad no ricers made it into the finals. Surprisingly, there was only one European car in the mix...a VW bug...and he didn't come anywhere near making it into the finals.

I'll try to post some pics when I get some time.

That's awesome, Rob! Ron (BoneDoc) and I were pulling for that truck. Too bad he didn't win, but I'm glad the blue oval was represented in the final two. And I'm sure glad it didn't end up with those 2 Vegas in the finals.

Pinks was a great event. I took 188 pictures. Lots of ricers but even more good ol' American steel. I'm glad no ricers made it into the finals. Surprisingly, there was only one European car in the mix...a VW bug...and he didn't come anywhere near making it into the finals.

I'll try to post some pics when I get some time.

We sat on the West Side at the top how about you. I was stuck in the middle of a Chevy section. :poke: What a great feeling when Branden Beat the Orange crush Vega... :yup:

Rick - Can't wait to see your pictures !!!

Thanks

We sat on the West Side at the top how about you. I was stuck in the middle of a Chevy section. :poke: What a great feeling when Branden Beat the Orange crush Vega... :yup:

Rick - Can't wait to see your pictures !!!

Thanks

We sat on the West side too. Section 2, row N. Right on the starting line. Pics coming soon. I was going to post some last night, but I worked until 10:00 pm and didn't have the energy to sit at the computer any longer.

PINKS ALL OUT Pictures - Posted Today for Branden's Birthday

The Beast

BrandensengineglowDSC01053-1_edited.jpg

The Crew

DSC01052_edited-1.jpg

Game Face

DSC01059-2_edited-1.jpg

First Run - Against 55 Chevy - :mademyday:

DSC01084.jpg

Top 16 - Won by 3 car lengths :hyper2:

DSC01145.jpg

Top 8 - Won by 3 car lengths :dance:

DSC01195.jpg

Top 4 - Orange Crush - Won by a Bumper :superhero:

DSC01207.jpg

Top 2 - Got beat by a nose . :heartbreaker:

DSC01216.jpg

P8090189.jpg

Great Job - Happy Birthday Branden !!! :party2: :party2:

• 1 month later...
Did y'all see Scott Patton made it to the final 32? I didn't notice when I was watching it live. He was the one in the red Ford truck. It's got a twin turbo. He owns P&P Performance out in Byers. He's the one who did my headers.

It would have been cool to have 2 pickups in the finals

Archived