TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3 yr/36,000 or 5 yr/60,000 Warrantee ?

ColdwaterHotrod

Last night I got to go see guy #1’s car with only 70 miles on it (Grabber Orange with Tungsten Stripes) what an awesome car! We were discussing the Warrantee & his window sticker still showed 3 yr/36,000. I thought this was extended to 5 yr/60,000?

PS: I will post photos of his this weekend.

It is, its retroactive to all 2007's made before the announcement. That is according to my Ford dealer :cheerleader:

Last night I got to go see guy #1’s car with only 70 miles on it (Grabber Orange with Tungsten Stripes) what an awesome car! We were discussing the Warrantee & his window sticker still showed 3 yr/36,000. I thought this was extended to 5 yr/60,000?

PS: I will post photos of his this weekend.

HEY!

Was it a coupe or a 'vert?

If it's a vert, I'd really love to see some good photos of it.

That's my combo on my convertible, and I still haven't seen any really good shots in sunlight yet.

Would love to see it in daylight with top up and top down.

As far as the warranty...

I bought a new Explorer a couple weeks ago. The sticker still said 3/36. But, I asked the dealer about it during the negotiations, and he told me it is 5/60 and would be on the purchase docs.

I bought the extended "sign and drive" anyway, but sure enough, it DID say 5/60 powertrain on the initial docs.

It's still only 3/36 bumper to bumper though.

Mike.

HEY!

Was it a coupe or a 'vert?

If it's a vert, I'd really love to see some good photos of it.

That's my combo on my convertible, and I still haven't seen any really good shots in sunlight yet.

Would love to see it in daylight with top up and top down.

As far as the warranty...

I bought a new Explorer a couple weeks ago. The sticker still said 3/36. But, I asked the dealer about it during the negotiations, and he told me it is 5/60 and would be on the purchase docs.

I bought the extended "sign and drive" anyway, but sure enough, it DID say 5/60 powertrain on the initial docs.

It's still only 3/36 bumper to bumper though.

Mike.

Sorry to disappoint, it’s a fully loaded Coupe! :shift:

Archived