TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sheby dash plaque

ShelbyGTFAN

I picked up my new 2008 GT500 yesterday. Should it come with a Shelby dash plaque? If not, how do I get one? Thanks..

You have to order it from Shelby Perf. Parts., Have your vin number ready before ordering it. The vin number is on the dash plaque you also get sill plates with the dash plaque. Click on "Shelby Perf. Parts" on the left column on your screen under "Resources".

I picked up my new 2008 GT500 yesterday. Should it come with a Shelby dash plaque? If not, how do I get one? Thanks..

Jody is right

heres a link

http://shelbyperformanceparts.com/ListItems.aspx

congrats on your new car :drool:

uh you may have to wait a while but its worth it

6 weeks for mine too

th_DashPlaque.jpg

also comes with GT500 Sill Plates

easy to install, go slow

th_Sill001.jpg

th_Sill002.jpg

th_Sill003.jpg

th_Sill004.jpg

th_Sill005.jpg

th_Sill006.jpg

I came back from vacation last night and my plaque was here. Installed the sill plates this morning. That took about 10 mins. The fishing line idea worked great. I'm now putting on the clear and should have the plaque on in a few hrs. It is all very high quality and looks great.

What "clear" do you have to put on the plaque? Just wanted to know because I ordered one yesterday. Thanks in advance.

DSCF0056.jpg

I took chance with krylon and as you can see it worked perfect ...

However had i had the chance to repeat it again i would not take the chance.

If you plan on a dily driver leaving it in the sun then you can use something to cover it....if you are like the most of us for weekend drives then you are ok without.

chances you may mess up the sharpie with the spray.

Archived