TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Shelby For Sale?

500HP GT

Okay, they may be using my car photos, but my Virginia Shelby is DEFINITELY not for sale (hi to my friends in Canada). If I may say so, however, I do think these were some of my better pics back on July 20, for those of you who remember...

:bandance:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustan...1QQcmdZViewItem

:doh:

At least they're reading this site? Maybe they'll learn something?

Or, um, I don't know, could it be ........ FRAUD?!? Seller with zero feedback and new id, plus photos don't depict real car for sale.....

:wacko:

Okay, they may be using my car photos, but my Virginia Shelby is DEFINITELY not for sale (hi to my friends in Canada). If I may say so, however, I do think these were some of my better pics back on July 20, for those of you who remember...

Or, um, I don't know, could it be ........ FRAUD?!? Seller with zero feedback and new id, plus photos don't depict real car for sale.....

Good Find! You must watch EBay a Lot!! Many EBay Sellers use other Folks photos when Selling.

I don't see your Plate or VIN on any of them so I would be too worried and take it as a Compliment!!

I do remember that your photos were Exceptional!! :yup:

Good Find! You must watch EBay a Lot!! Many EBay Sellers use other Folks photos when Selling.

I don't see your Plate or VIN on any of them so I would be too worried and take it as a Compliment!!

I do remember that your photos were Exceptional!! :yup:

Thanks, 07 Shelby. I'm not sweating it. You good people will be my witnesses when and if the time comes. I am one happy Shelby driver with no plans to sell. EVER!

:shift:

contact the seller & tell him those are your photos & you have the negatives & if he doesn't remove them from the listing you will sue him for the price of the Shelby & anything else you can think of like mental distress :hysterical: I would love to hear his reply

ColdwaterHotrod,

Excellent! Included in our damages will be compensation for ADM: (A)-hole (D)amaging (M)ember-goodwill...

:party:

No, you'll definitely need a Canadian Soliciter! I'm available........, for a Price ;) Actually a 2-4 will do. That's a Case of 24 Canadian Beer!

Shelby "Soliciter" 07: For your fee, how about my Fuji digital camera? Ouch! No flames please! Yes, it is Japanese, but my cars are: 65 Olds Cutlass; 07 Shelby; and 06 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (okay, although it pains me, that only sorta counts with Daimler et al and Deiter whats itz

How about we hold the car hostage until payment for the photos shows up.

Hello, Uncle Luigi, we needa you help! :happy feet:

Another excellent idea! I keep coming back to that scene in this season's "Sopranos" where AJ is telling Tony he wants a Shelby GT500 (um, Tony is in intensive care on death's door with a gun shot wound!).

I'd be proud. In fact, I have one of your pictures as my desktop here on my computer. I recognize that Ebay auction photo too, the background gives it away. You posted some really good pictures of the same color car as I'm waiting for! Thanks......

I'd be proud. In fact, I have one of your pictures as my desktop here on my computer. I recognize that Ebay auction photo too, the background gives it away. You posted some really good pictures of the same color car as I'm waiting for! Thanks......

Here's hoping yours arrives soon!

:sos:

Archived