TEAM SHELBY FORUM

iPhone Dyno Application

Would love to buddy. Stuck in a contract and the iPhone isn't an approved upgrade per ATT.

Where you been? Called you the other day. People are concerned for your disappearance. Don't you know you're supposed to check in with all of us with your travel plans? LOL

I've used these software driven devices before and they are fun and a decent reference point, but no replacement for the real thing. A ride on the rollers, or, green at the tree works for me.

I've used these software driven devices before and they are fun and a decent reference point, but no replacement for the real thing. A ride on the rollers, or, green at the tree works for me.

Yeah, but like the guy says, it's not just a software device dyno, it's your phone that you always have with you....and it's $13! Cheap enough to buy just to play with!

:car:

Thanks for the info Jeff. I downloaded it but there is a calibration bug in version 1.0 . They have already provided the update containing the calibration fix to

Apple. As soon as Apple reviews it, it will be made available for download. It's hard to say how long this will take, but it should be about a week, maybe less. I'm looking forward to playing with this.

What did you enter for weight and drivetrain loss? I believe our cars are 3700 lbs. and I was going to use %17 Drivetrain loss.

Archived