TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Debut of 2010 GT500 at L A auto show?

94gt

So this remains the great mystery huh? Maybe one of the supermembers could ask Amy?

Who knows? :( I am hoping its an SVT only Cobra and not a Shelby GT500, but I guess that is just selfish of me....eh. I think that no matter what it's going to be hush hush until it gets closer to the auto show.

I don't expect to see a 2010 Shelby Mustang debuted at the LA Auto show. I would place my money on a debut at the New York Auto Show in Jan(?) 2009.

No my friend, it's definate. FoMoCo announced that is where the car will debut in November.

Are you sure I know they mentioned the Mustang. I didn't see any mention of a SHELBY. If they do then I will try to be there for the unveiling.

No, no, I'm very sorry. I aparantly overlooked the Shelby part. I'm only saying that the 2010 Mustang will be at the L.A. Show, not the Shelby.

My apologies for the confusion.

Some new & unseen Mustang or Shelby better Debute at the Detroit auto show come Jan 2009 or I'm going to be :rant2: 1st we lose our automotive plants & jobs, now were losing debute of cool cars & soon they'll take away our international car show :rant:

FOR SALE - STATE OF MICHIGAN WITH PLENTY OF LAKE FRONT PROPERTY & FRESH DRINKING WATER..... CALL GOVENOR GRANHOM

Some new & unseen Mustang or Shelby better Debute at the Detroit auto show come Jan 2009 or I'm going to be :rant2: 1st we lose our automotive plants & jobs, now were losing debute of cool cars & soon they'll take away our international car show :rant:

FOR SALE - STATE OF MICHIGAN WITH PLENTY OF LAKE FRONT PROPERTY & FRESH DRINKING WATER..... CALL GOVENOR GRANHOM

:hysterical:

Thats funny!!!!

michael morris

I'll take waterfront property on Lake Michigan. I need about 300 feet of lake front with 20 acres. If not, Michigan can keep it! :hysterical:

Historically, have not Shelbys been introduced in New York?

PS Coldy: You STILL have Mayor Kwame :devil: So All is Not lost. :cry:

I'm pretty sure there will be a 2011 svt mustang, don't know if Shelby will be involved or not.

Yes, and maybe. :rolleyes:

I'll take waterfront property on Lake Michigan. I need about 300 feet of lake front with 20 acres. If not, Michigan can keep it! :hysterical:

Historically, have not Shelbys been introduced in New York?

PS Coldy: You STILL have Mayor Kwame :devil: So All is Not lost. :cry:

Yeah, He's another one I forgot to mention, he's the slum lord who collects & then pays Granhom the difference.... didn't I see him on FOX news say on camera that Roberta Lane was a sexy thing :wub: based on text messages he got from her/you :hysterical:

Archived